Ello from Ohio

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightsider

Reaction score
New to the site and fairly new to prepping. Only been prepping for about 6 months or so but been awake for almost 2 years. Took me awhile to get the wife on board with it. It really freaked her out when people at work started talking about the same stuff I was. I think that's the main reason she came around. Kinda looking for at least 5 acres as we get our financial stuff in order. As I can I buy some extra food to put back as well as ammo. Just starting out and I know I/we have a lot to learn but looking forward to the journey. Just hope we have enough time to be better prepped before anything happens.

Welcome and dive right on in!! Post a question we love answering them!!!

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

Hi and welcome from Finland,
you'll find alot by just browsing diff topics here and if you get stuck with a problem just ask

Last edited:
Welcome and thanks for joining. I'm glad you're wife was able to hear it from other directions so she didn't think it was just a "Hubby hobby". Preparedness is a very valid practice that's taught to everyone from Boy Scouts to our own military. There's no reason to not be prepared when we all have come to know the realities of natural disasters. I will forever remember the sights of Katrina families that were caught out with little to nothing in the way of supplies. Even for those who survived, many went through torturous times trying to stay alive. Sandy was the same way, and there are always people ready to help- BUt of course there are people who are ready to take advantage of those situations, too.

I wish you the best in finding good info here, but please remember this is an open forum and you're always welcome to throw in your two cents, also.

New to the site and fairly new to prepping. Only been prepping for about 6 months or so but been awake for almost 2 years. Took me awhile to get the wife on board with it. It really freaked her out when people at work started talking about the same stuff I was. I think that's the main reason she came around. Kinda looking for at least 5 acres as we get our financial stuff in order. As I can I buy some extra food to put back as well as ammo. Just starting out and I know I/we have a lot to learn but looking forward to the journey. Just hope we have enough time to be better prepped before anything happens.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back