Electric Cars

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or a military where AI has replaced the need for Generals, NCO's and grunts.
Don't see how a pre programed machine could ever replace a human in a leadership role. We just need to go back to a time before everyone became wimps and sissys. And advancement was based on merit, nor affirmative action. Obviously this would change the "face" of the military, but we just might win a war someday.

Don't see how a pre programed machine could ever replace a human in a leadership role. We just need to go back to a time before everyone became wimps and sissys. And advancement was based on merit, nor affirmative action. Obviously this would change the "face" of the military, but we just might win a war someday.
Even it's now far away of this threads topic:
The enemy is not in the east, south or any other country. The enemy is in our own lines. In our capitals, cities, villages.
To wait until someone in an smoking comes and save us is may working in Hollywood, but not in real.
It's our own job to take care our future or the future of our families. It's our own job to make sure we can life as free people for the rest of our days. Nobody does it for us.

Even it's now far away of this threads topic:
The enemy is not in the east, south or any other country. The enemy is in our own lines. In our capitals, cities, villages.
To wait until someone in an smoking comes and save us is may working in Hollywood, but not in real.
It's our own job to take care our future or the future of our families. It's our own job to make sure we can life as free people for the rest of our days. Nobody does it for us.
Our own government has become our enemy. Along with recent "immigrants", the democrat party/voters, certain demographics, and repubics that are too lazy to get off their arse and vote or get involved.

I REALLY think we are headed into another civil war in this country so fast i dont think it can be stopped!

I REALLY think we are headed into another civil war in this country so fast i dont think it can be stopped!
You could be right. Personally, I'd rather see us have a second American revolution. Of course we'd have to get some outside help.
But before any of this happened, I'd like to give the Convention of States a try.

You can say what you want about how EVs, but most people are ignorant to the fact that more damage is done to the environment mining resources then people realize. Not to mention, guess what country has a monopoly on the rare earth minerals to make those batteries. If you guessed China then you get an apple. And guess who our country will probably go up against in the “big fight” for freedom an democracy, China.
Toyota is currently developing an engine which runs on hydrogen, the most abundant resource on this planet. By converting the ICE. Although extremely volatile, the on vehicle storage tanks are made more robust to mitigate this problem and it takes no more time to fill than your “gasoline” vehicle.
This administration is dumping all its endeavors into a pipe dream which will not take over the hearts and minds of the average American. Has anyone looked at the average price of an EV?
I can see the government regulators putting the squeeze on us “common folk” and make gas prices so high we will have to make the decision to either put food on our tables or gas in our tanks.
Don’t be fooled by this “EV Revolution”. Besides if you have a bike, then you better make sure it’s in working order.

I'm waiting for the power grid to fail from having one to many electric vehicles being plugged into it
The reason why in Europe the electric power firms started to mount "smart meters" everywhere. First they can read your power consumption anytime. Second the can cut of an part or the complete power by an button if your consumption is to high.
Some european states already started to install laws to make an cut-off legal, like UK.
So no worries, the total control is on the way.

BTW - don't think the leaders want you're driving an electric vehicle - in my opinion it's you don't drive any vehicle anymore. #15min city.

Blue: All the countries who don't allow cars without electric engines from 2035 onwards anymore to save the world...
Please don't laugh.

Attachments

• IMG_20230602_233349_454.jpg
    IMG_20230602_233349_454.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 0
Did anyone see the story posted a couple days ago where a Mom of a couple kids, left them in the car (article said too young to take care of themselves). She and a man went into a Dillard store to basically shoplift and when they exited found her car ingulfed in flames? A Tesla dashcam caught it on video. Fortunately bystanders were able to rescue the two children, except 1 had 1first degree burns on the face. Was said that the theiving Momma did drop all her goods to rush over to the car. . . I am wondering what kind of car it was? There have been some gas powered vehicles that have caught fire, but these have been so far and few between.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-woman-shoplifting-when-her-car-two-children-inside-burst-flames
When doing a Brave search, it says the car was stolen and not hers as FOX news claims.

Summarizer
On May 26, 2023, Alicia Moore, a 24-year-old Orlando resident, parked her stolen car outside a Dillard's department store at the Oviedo Mall and left her two children unattended in the vehicle.013 The car burst into flames, causing the children to be trapped inside. Moore is charged with aggravated child neglect and arson.3 The incident occurred while she was shoplifting inside the store.0 In another incident, a Tesla vehicle burst into flames during a crash test, but the organizer admitted it was staged.2 In Medford, a mangled car burst into flames after a driver slammed into a tree and barreled into a home.4

I dread the day that we respond to a car fire or wreck and we have a family or people entrapped inside an elec vehicle, the lithium batterys we do NOT have the ability to put out or control, These batterys tend to explode in a fire or wreck situation, CURRENT emergency response teams do not have the capability to control or put these fire out!! These elec cars are bombs and death traps just waiting on a time to happen!

I dread the day that we respond to a car fire or wreck and we have a family or people entrapped inside an elec vehicle, the lithium batterys we do NOT have the ability to put out or control, These batterys tend to explode in a fire or wreck situation, CURRENT emergency response teams do not have the capability to control or put these fire out!! These elec cars are bombs and death traps just waiting on a time to happen!
That would be a hard one to stomach for me too, especially with young kids.

My truck is now 21. I can legally give it ethonal. LOL
In 1996 I put a notice up in the break room.

Please come to the bar across the street for truck R209153’s 21st birthday day party.

I had a newer and bigger truck the next week. I wonder why management didn’t like me.

Latest posts

Back