Electric Cars

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What really bothers me with these rolling bombs on wheels is our emergency response to wrecks involving elec cars, so far we havent responded to an entrapment situation but i really worry that eventually we will and these things are so dangerous we will lose peoples lives by not being able to get them out!

Of course it is possible to spend $80,000 on a new vehicle, but you don't have to. A new F250 XL Super Duty regular cab starts out at $44,000. If a person wants all the electronic bells and whistles and all the other nonsense, the price goes up from there.
You cN sprnd more than $80k on a mew truck..I'm about to give up on buying a used truck...I cannot get over the costs. Larry totaled our van recently (ran in a huge deep ditch! Cause hes half arsed blind, my Honda accord is sitting, not worth fixing, and then larry had another accident 2 weeks ago in other vehicle (young girl side swiped him in traffic on 1-95 trying to weave her way in lane while he sitting in line of traffic..(Thus the "asshole" song).

We'll grt tge other car fixed but need a truck also and no way in H E double L am I even entertaining A new one. I can buy a dang piece of Property for a BOL for the price of a new one and some used ones (in some places)! Unfortunately gotta get there! I've set a budget under $20k..wish me luck! And larry is on restriction!

I haven't bought a used vehicle since 1984, all have been new. Every new vehicle I bought were ordered, never off the lot. That way I can get it spec'd out the way I want it and for less money that what's on the lot. I've had great luck with every new vehicle that I've ever owned. Over the years I've had little to no problem with any vehicle.

You cN sprnd more than $80k on a mew truck..I'm about to give up on buying a used truck...I cannot get over the costs. Larry totaled our van recently (ran in a huge deep ditch! Cause hes half arsed blind, my Honda accord is sitting, not worth fixing, and then larry had another accident 2 weeks ago in other vehicle (young girl side swiped him in traffic on 1-95 trying to weave her way in lane while he sitting in line of traffic..(Thus the "asshole" song).

We'll grt tge other car fixed but need a truck also and no way in H E double L am I even entertaining A new one. I can buy a dang piece of Property for a BOL for the price of a new one and some used ones (in some places)! Unfortunately gotta get there! I've set a budget under $20k..wish me luck! And larry is on restriction!

I know you had or having some eye surgery. You are gonna laugh at this one.
Time to give those eyes a rest.

I saw this truck on the road, heading back towards Fremont on Thursday.
Chips hand stacked in the trailer are a light load. Just don’t put a pallet of salsa.
40591B45-0D5A-4892-8ADC-B759D92AD630.jpeg

Guess we gonna have to invest in dog sleds and huskies in winter!!!!
So according to this article, EV owners are supposed to keep their electric cars in a heated building and keep it plugged, all of which use electric. Plus they say don't use the heater while driving and don't expect to drive very far.
Now who in their right mind would buy one of these things? Not everyone lives in Florida or Southern California.

Latest posts

Back