Electric Cars

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Toyota isn't immune from the disaster of the rollout of electric cars: Toyota Offering to Buy Back Electric Vehicles After Issuing Startling Warning to Stop Driving SUV Immediately

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/24/cars/toyota-bz4x-tundra-recall/index.html"Toyota has issued recalls for its first mainstream electric car and one of its full-sized pickup trucks for problems in which nuts or bolts could loosen and wheels or axles can become disconnected."

If you are a startup company that hasn't been manufacturing automobiles for over 80 years, I might can understand how you could make a car on which the wheels fall off and you are at a loss to understand why.

But seriously?? Toyota can't figure out how to make the lug nuts stay tight??
Makes me wonder whether sabotage was involved.

I agree with you. Even the driver assist systems aren’t where they need to be.
In a rental GAS Camry on Sunday, we were getting erroneous beeps going down the freeway because it didn’t like old lane painted over markers.
It’s not a developed technology. Not inclusive to Electric.

One person has died and nine were seriously injured after an electric and partly-automated BMW test car veered into oncoming traffic in Germany, triggering a series of collisions involving four vehicles.

The electric BMW iX, which had five people on board including an 18-month-old toddler, swerved out of its lane at a bend in the road in the southwestern town of Reutlingen on Monday, brushing an oncoming Citroen.

They must have done something to piss off the car!

Latest posts

Back