Electric Cars

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

EastenerWesterner

God Like
Reaction score
Hey Brent. The wife and I are considering a couple EV'S, bicycles that is. The wifes girlfriend and her husband each bought one. They have range of about 55 miles. That isn't much for around here. Our thoughts were to carry them on the back of the boat. Then we could use them whenever we wanted to stop some place and go get supplies.
Thought about a couple of scooters for when the Tesla is charging. Why not have fun for an hour.
Did I ever mention camper mode? Lean the seats back, temperature is controlled. Heat or AC. Some people drop the back seat down for a bed.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey Brent. The wife and I are considering a couple EV'S, bicycles that is. The wifes girlfriend and her husband each bought one. They have range of about 55 miles. That isn't much for around here. Our thoughts were to carry them on the back of the boat. Then we could use them whenever we wanted to stop some place and go get supplies.
They are fun anyways. Be wary of the high end ones as they hve more power than you expect. Simon Cowell broke his tail bone from falling off one when he hit the throttle too hard!

Latest posts