Terrorist Attack Election fraud and treason in 2022.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it that they love the darkness or just don't know it is the darkness because they have been so indoctrinated as to believe that the dark is actually the light?

It is the tower of Babel story: they think they are building themselves a stairway to heaven but, are not building it for God, they are building it for their own self-aggrandizement.
You ask ( Is it that they love the darkness or just don’t know because they have been indoctrinated to believe that darkness is actually the light . ) Sadly darkness be part of our inheritance. It be in us all: but we still know right from wrong that be a universal law within humanity. Guess it comes down to which dog you feed the most, white dog or black dog. Woe to them that call good evil and evil good does come to mind .

The allowed election fraud in our country is insanity. Imagine a bank robber, caught on video and with eye witnesses and then not arrested. Wait there's more, then you also find out the alarm company of the bank conspired with the back robber. When you go to judges to get a warrant they toss it out. It gets worse from there. The bank robber repeats the crime again. The bank managers then decide to make it harder for the known bank robber to steal the money. All there efforts are only for show and some bank employees help the robber bypass these efforts and the alarm company is still in collusion with the robber. Then the news mostly doesn't mention the robberies or denies that the robber actually robbed the bank.

Then the bank president says, I will solve the problem by having all the bank customers deposit more money than the robber can steal.

I think all of us already knew this but, if not, here ya go. Kevin McCarthy is trying to become our speaker. Matt Gaetz is supporting Trump endorced Andy Biggs. It breaks my heart that MTG is supporting McCarthy. . . As tough as she is, why is she supporting a RINO??

1668815871895.png

The Speaker of the House directs what or even if they actually do anything worthwhile to save our country...which has been the problem for years now. They did nothing worthwhile under President Trump! It was Boehner and Ryan’s TOTAL FAULT we didn’t get a wall built! Or bills passed to throw out the illegals!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sedgntp&cvid=f859a36b9fbb426595091babc0ed926b
Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake says she 'will become governor' despite the race being called in favor of Democrat Katie Hobbs.

Lake's comment comes after her campaign was handed a lifeline on Saturday when the state's attorney general's office demanded explanations for a string of election day problems before the final results can be certified.

Lake told DailyMail.com it vindicated her decision to fight on, even though the Associated Press and other news organizations called the race for her opponent.

Arizona election officially certified to the hobbit despite everything that happened and everything we all know. It’s a bitter lemon to swallow. I simply find it hard to believe that Keri Lake lost to the Hobbit . When reflecting upon the legacy of president Trump and the Maga movement it was a time of hope and prosperity a moment in time that America would once again return to its traditional values. Seems the swamp has never forgiven that, be it the Dems or Rhinos and they all be hell bent on destroying the last bastion of freedom.

“GO TIME? Military Deploy in Brazil – “Martial Law Coming Next Week”​

1670166595631.png

Military vehicles have been spotted mobilizing in Brazil as President Bolsonaro met with military leaders at a ceremony to promote new generals in Brazilía Thursday. “Martial law is coming next week”, says Brazil observer Matt Tyrmand. Elon Musk noted Twitter may have interfered with Brazilian elections.

I have sources on the ground saying that the reservists are being activated right now, starting yesterday in smaller and mid-size cities,” journalist Matthew Tyrmand told Steve Bannon on Dec. 2. “You can already see videos of tanks being transported to strategic points and chokeholds around the country. I think by next Wednesday or Thursday, (the Generals) are going to put a letter in front of Bolsonaro and say, sign this and activate us. We believe we have to act right now, according to the constitution, and go after these (voting) machines, arrest these judges, and then the house of cards will fall.”“

THIS is what Trump should have done!!!

It is so hard to fight the DS in America. They have the media, and in so, the masses. I almost got into a fight with a coworker last week. He was talking about how Twitter should be shut down now for stifling free speech. I told him that is what they WERE doing before Musk bought it. One thing led to another and I explained that the MSM NOT reporting on things, like the laptop, demonstrates how they are left wing propoganda. I brought up how CBS FINALLY admitted the laptop is real just a week ago, two years AFTER it was reported by the NYPost, and FOX. He said that is because it is fake. I said, if it is fake, why is CBS admitting it is real? They are sheople, who just believe whatever the idiot box tells them; with NO ability to think for themselves.

I don't see how we win this war without actually fighting it, physically.

Latest posts

Back