Eggs and Mineral Oil

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
food grade silicone??? - I'd be reading that a whole lot better - there's "food grade silicone" that's FDA acceptable for countertop caulking purposes and limited/occasional food contact around the kitchen >>> says so in that tiny little print

reminds me of an incident pre-internet times >>> dairy farm family started going down one by one - organ failure - I think a family member died - investigation team went down the milk/dairy ops line of investigation all the way to the grain provider and killing off the herd - no contamination ...

they got smart and desperate - started a minute chem sampling of absolutely everything - found residue on the plate & silverware >>> finally found the source - bathtub caulk used in the dishwasher to seal some crack - microscopic chem contamination was killing the family ....
They make in a spray can for and it’s a food safe lubricant for food processing equipment of commercial grade. Check it out Cabelas and Bass pro shop both sell it with all of the meat grinder and cubbers they sell.

Hi lady, would you please expound on the process of dehydrating and powderising the eggs, how they are then stored, how long they last and how to re-generate them??? Thanks in advance, Gary
I scramble about a dozen eggs then pour onto the fruit leather roll for the dehydrator. Let it go at least over night until dry. Break up and put in food processor or blender to make a fine powder. Store in airtight container. To use 1 heaping Tablespoon egg powder plus 2 Tablespoons of water for any baking recipe.

Look up water glassing eggs. It involves taking the unwashed (poopy) eggs and placing them in a lime solution and storing at room temp. They will last a year that way.
That's the way the wife stores her excess eggs. Her eggs always come out of the coop "clean" so she never refrigerates her eggs.

Latest posts

Back