Educated Vet

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Lance Smith

Reaction score
I'm degreed, well traveled (North America, Europe & Middle East). SWM with no dependents (unless you count my cat Butterscotch or the computer, "money pit"). I'm over weight, but I'm working on it, or as my favorite cartoon character, Garfield, would say I'm not over weight I'm UNDER TALL).

I'm degreed, well traveled (North America, Europe & Middle East). SWM with no dependents (unless you count my cat Butterscotch or the computer, "money pit"). I'm over weight, but I'm working on it, or as my favorite cartoon character, Garfield, would say I'm not over weight I'm UNDER TALL).
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome Scott. You will find folks here very educated on prepping and very helpful. I've been here all of 4 days and I feel like I'm part of a family. I can't praise the folks here enough because I wouldn't already be on my way to getting my food stocked up but have apparently done very well with having my own medical supplies done and I'm standing great on weapons. I do need to further build up my amo and learn to load my own bullets and shells since my husband had everything needed for that already. I have a lot of reading to do to learn the art but I know I can do that. I have no plans to bug out but to stay where I am since I live out in the country. Just ask questions if you have one and you will be surprised how many will offer help to you as they have with me. Good luck and remember prep, prep and prep.

Savannah, GA !

What an awesome town ! Just outside 1st Ranger Bat !

I had gotten into quite a bit of trouble in your AO,
many years ago

VETS, we are the teachers of those who need to be taught

Latest posts

Back