Edible weeds

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I smoked enough pot as a teenager for three lifetimes, but once I had my first child stopped and haven’t touched it since. Honestly, in moderation I see no problem with it, and if it was legal I would probably partake occasionally. I don’t feel it is worth the cost of the legal hassle involved currently though. I would imagine within the next five years it will be legal everywhere, but being in Georgia imagine this will be the last state to get their head out of their asses. Either way, I like the idea of brownies or gummies much more than smoking. Being a reformed cigarette smoker, (35yrs ago), I’m not sure I ever want to intentionally inhale smoke again. As long as alcohol is legal I have my way to relax at night and go to sleep with my one glass of wine. Another option would not be a bad thing though.

I did it in my teens, not heavily tho..I am an epileptic so the gummies are very helpful with seizures. I dont like how the synthetic medication makes me feel. I see your from Georgia, was just looking at property in Roysten

I did it in my teens, not heavily tho..I am an epileptic so the gummies are very helpful with seizures. I dont like how the synthetic medication makes me feel. I see your from Georgia, was just looking at property in Roysten
Sorry about the epilepsy. It’s a scary thing to loose consciousness or control, especially if your driving. Do you have any warning when you’re about to be affected?
I have done some work in roysten and Hartwell. Both areas have low prices on land but are economically depressed. Now that I’ve been in Ga for a while and know the area better I wish I had looked more in the N West or mid north of the state. The hills are bigger and there’s more creeks, and less populated. I love where I am here but it’s grown more than I like over ten years. Everything is a trade off though and I believe in buying what you can afford without going into more debt than is practical.

no.... never a warning, wish i did have one. I dont drive must because of it. My father in law also told me they were depressed. I am just looking anywhere, i dont know many cities in GA. I have about 175,000 i can spend because of selling house, but that would be all my money and I need a house lol. So finding property hasnt been the issue, finding a piece for my birds and rabbits, 2 dogs and the two of us with a house has been the challenge. My husband wants a pond, stream or creek on property, so there isnt really much compromise lol

no.... never a warning, wish i did have one. I dont drive must because of it. My father in law also told me they were depressed. I am just looking anywhere, i dont know many cities in GA. I have about 175,000 i can spend because of selling house, but that would be all my money and I need a house lol. So finding property hasnt been the issue, finding a piece for my birds and rabbits, 2 dogs and the two of us with a house has been the challenge. My husband wants a pond, stream or creek on property, so there isnt really much compromise lol
That’s a decent amount of money, I don’t think you will have any problems finding something. The problem is realtors only want to show the higher priced properties to make more commission. So you will have to do some searching on your own. Im not sure how but bet there is a way to view the listings that realtors look at. I’m all for buying a distressed house but a nicer property. That’s only good though if you are handy and a diy person. You are wise to consider water on the property, but also consider the potential for flooding. Proximity to landfills or other known toxic sites is good to avoid as well. That’s another thing most realtors won’t bring up on their own.

That’s a decent amount of money, I don’t think you will have any problems finding something. The problem is realtors only want to show the higher priced properties to make more commission. So you will have to do some searching on your own. Im not sure how but bet there is a way to view the listings that realtors look at. I’m all for buying a distressed house but a nicer property. That’s only good though if you are handy and a diy person. You are wise to consider water on the property, but also consider the potential for flooding. Proximity to landfills or other known toxic sites is good to avoid as well. That’s another thing most realtors won’t bring up on their own.

I use realtor.com. I was on Zillow, but found most of the stuff on there is listed wrong. We are looking at landfills, flooding, nuclear plants, water treatment plants, etc......We are both pretty handy, problem is working and trying to fix it up lol. Thank you for all your advice tho. Sometimes things can slip the mind and its good to have people reel you back in or open the mind.

Latest posts

Back