Ebola Vomiting Blood Migrant Vomiting On People Shuts Airport

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacob joseph

Reaction score
A african migrant vomiting blood onto seats and passengers on a flight has shut down a airport. The airline announced they are working with government authorities to collect passengers contact details of all 106 passengers on board the flight that has been exposed to ebola virus outbreak.

full story and flight number is listed on Ebola Outbreak Map . Com

http://www.ebolaoutbreakmap.com/lis...quarantined-manchester-airport-august-9-2019/

CLICK BAIT!!!

If you actually read the article...
Passengers on board claimed someone was “sick” on board and that passengers were quarantined on the flight while a response was coordinated.
Flybe can confirm that all 106 passengers asked to remain on board the above flight upon arrival into Manchester this morning were given the all-clear to disembark without further restriction and have since done so.

Ebola raised more concerns in Africa this year but the only going " outbreak " concern in the USA right now is another mosquito borne disease that I forgot the name of . Its not West Nile but something that has only recently made the news .

I saw an article about a mosquito borne disease in the northeast this year. But it didn't seem like it was nearly as dangerous or deadly as ebola.

only problem now is that ebola is spreading there and they have a hard time containing it,so my guess is,ti's only a matter of time before some idiots carrying it
board a plane and voila' here you have it

For most 'civilized' cultures, ebola will be very limited. Why? Indoor plumbing. We don't 'hug' the dead. We don't think ebola is a fake disease.

The exception are places like LA where drug use and homelessness are rampant. Guess what? No indoor plumbing...

hope so TF,hope so,my fear is "time", if it comes ,how soon will they react,what will be done,working in health care, makes me kinda sceptical..
perhaps I'm too sceptical,but I don't trust the authorities to react in time if shtf.

hope so TF,hope so,my fear is "time", if it comes ,how soon will they react,what will be done,working in health care, makes me kinda sceptical..
perhaps I'm too sceptical,but I don't trust the authorities to react in time if shtf.
I agree with you.

Here in the U.S., our government turned away hundreds of doctors from Cuba who were sent to us on a medical relief mission when Katrina hit New Orleans.

This was entirely political......and thousands of people would be alive right now if our government had let them come in.

I agree with you.
Here in the U.S., our government turned away hundreds of doctors from Cuba who were sent to us on a medical relief mission when Katrina hit New Orleans.
This was entirely political......and thousands of people would be alive right now if our government had let them come in.

I have to 100% disagree. We had no shortage of doctors with Katrina. Very few died before/during the hurricane. One example, a friend's dad. Had a minor injury during the hurricane, was taken to the hospital. They (doctors) treated him & sent him home on an ambulance. Nobody knew where they took him, they found him dead at his home (everyone thought he was in the hospital or a nursing home). Doctors were no help with that. Deaths were lack of common sense more than anything else, and doctors are not rich in that gift.

And yes, the Cubans were just trying to pull a stunt.

I agree with you.

Total nonsense. I was there and Cuban Doctors coming here after the storm would have done nothing.

Just what any emergency needs --- Doctors that may barely speak the language, not understand our emergency procedures and will take up time and resources from those trying to assist the injured. Yeah, that would have worked well. NOT.

I've worked in the medical field for 30 years in South Florida.

Yes, Cuba was trying to pull a political stunt, and yes, there were political reasons to turn them away.

My point is that the doctors who were the boots on the ground wouldn't have given a s---t about politics while they were doing their jobs.

Cuba is very big about sending doctors and medical resources all over the world when there's a disaster.

I've worked with any number of Cuban doctors overseas when I was a flight medic, and was impressed with both their devotion to patient care and their professionalism. If my own mother had some medical crisis going on.....it wouldn't bother me at all if she was treated by a Cuban physician.

"I've worked with any number of Cuban doctors overseas when I was a flight medic, and was impressed with both their devotion to patient care and their professionalism. If my own mother had some medical crisis going on.....it wouldn't bother me at all if she was treated by a Cuban physician. "

Thanks Kevin L. You must have been reading my mind when you posted this. My thought was how good (or bad) were Cuban doctors. Good to know the thoughts of someone who has actually worked with them.

any doc who's willing to treat patients in a crises situation is a good doc in my books,don't give a rats ### if the doc is green,have four arms ant antennas on the head, as long as the doc does the job its okay.
have only some issues with doc that lack self confidence and aren't willing to make decissions

Ex-Cuban Slave Doctors: Regime Made Us Destroy Medicine Prescribed to Fake Patients.

Doctors who defected from the Cuban regime’s medical slave labor program told journalists Thursday the regime forced them to falsify the number of patients they treated and “prescribe” medicine to those non-existent patients to make the program appear more productive than it was.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...destroy-medicine-prescribed-to-fake-patients/

That is why you don't let Cuba send you doctors. Many if not most of the Doctors are good people but as noted, they are also controlled by a very bad government.

Ex-Cuban Slave Doctors: Regime Made Us Destroy Medicine Prescribed to Fake Patients.

Doctors who defected from the Cuban regime’s medical slave labor program told journalists Thursday the regime forced them to falsify the number of patients they treated and “prescribe” medicine to those non-existent patients to make the program appear more productive than it was.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...destroy-medicine-prescribed-to-fake-patients/

That is why you don't let Cuba send you doctors. Many if not most of the Doctors are good people but as noted, they are also controlled by a very bad government.
I haven't checked this story on my own, but let's suppose it's completely true and unbiased.....if only for the sake of a discussion.

Do you think our doctors have the moral high ground when they caved in to big pharma and the insurance companies to create the opiate epidemic? For money?

We have tons and tons of corrupt, ethically weak doctors here in the USA.

I don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.

I agree entirely with Jonett and JackDW.

Latest posts

Back