Ebola United States 11 Ebola Infected Patients Arrive March 21, 2021

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacob joseph

Reaction score
Ebola United States. 11 Ebola patients have arrived in Kentucky from Congo .

Ebola Kentucky 11 Ebola Patients Arrive In Kentucky March 16, 2021

Ebola Patients Arrive In Kentucky

March 21, 2021

Opera-Snapshot_2021-03-16_162757_www.courier-journal.com_.png

Kentucky health officials were notified that 11 people who arrived from Africa, who treated Ebola patients in the ebola outbreak zone in Africa are being monitored for Ebola Virus in Kentucky for the next 21 days.

The 11 potential Ebola patients, just arrived back home to Kentucky from Guinea and the Democratic Republic of Congo, the two African countries experiencing the Ebola outbreaks, Gov. Andy Beshear announced Tuesday.

“We don’t believe there is any significant risk at the moment, but we are and we want to be transparent about it,” Beshear said during his virtual COVID-19 update Tuesday.

The Food and Drug Administration approved the first Ebola vaccine for use in the United States in 2019.

“We believe that as much as you can be for something like that, we are ready, but the risk is low,” Beshear said. “But I want you to know we’re on top of it.”

Dr. Fauci and Governor Beshear said none of the 11 Kentuckians that just arrived back from the ebola outbreak zone in africa are at high risk but “we believe in being prepared.”

There are six Ebola assessment hospitals in the state, and health officials are working with them to make sure they’re prepared for any potential Ebola patients, Beshear added.

Please be sure and post this news story on your facebook and twitter accounts thank you.

Ebola Kentucky 11 Ebola Patients Arrive In Kentucky March 16, 2021

Ebola Kentucky Department of Health Confirms Ebola Patients

Kentucky Department Of Health Ebola Press Release

I think if you want to voluntarily go and treat Ebola patients that’s a really great humanitarian thing to do. I also think you should voluntarily submit to a three week quarantine outside of the US before being allowed back in.

Well if half there was a large outbreak of Ebola in the US many members of this forum would not go for the vaccine because they aint safe according to them.

I think if you want to virtue signal and treat Ebola patients (because that is all you are doing) once you contract Ebola, stay in your own facilities and don't tuck you tail between your legs and fly back to the USA or a Western European country for treatment---AND INFECT PEOPLE THERE. Be consistent in your phony-ness.

Latest posts

Back