Ebola is back

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
There are cases of Ebola again in guinea. So far three dead and 7 infected. This is the first outbreak since 2016. Ebola has a near 50% death rate, making covid look like a cold. If this ever gets to a large city there will be problems and suffering like we haven’t even imagined.

If Ebola ever came to Europe, I wouldn't know how our politicians here would react to it.
I couldn't imagine how you could top the panic you are making now about Corona, Corona would really be a harmless cold against Ebola....

There are cases of Ebola again in guinea. So far three dead and 7 infected. This is the first outbreak since 2016. Ebola has a near 50% death rate, making covid look like a cold. If this ever gets to a large city there will be problems and suffering like we haven’t even imagined.

Sorry chum, bit of a correction, Ebola comes in many varietys like all viral haemoraghic fevers. Eg Ebola Niger, Ebola Guinnie, Ebola Ziare, Ebola sudan with the Zaire strain being the most lethal . There is also the Reston strain in the Fillipines. There are many complications from Ebola hemorrhagic fever, causing a high mortality rate (reported mortality rates range from 25%-100%

I think I’ll cancel my vacation to Guinea. ;)

Avoid the US as well, you guys get the New World disease called Hanta Virus ( first found in Korea) it can be a haemorragic fever like Ebola.
Hantavirus infections in humans are associated with two diseases: hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome and hantavirus pulmonary syndrome, caused by Old World and New World hantaviruses, respectively. Common characteristics of the two include increased vascular permeability, causing hypotension, thrombocytopenia, and leucocytosis. The pulmonary illness is the more fatal of the two, whereas the hemorrhagic fever is much more common. Treatment for both is primarily supportive as there is no specific treatment for hantavirus infections

This time when all those do-gooder agencies, Doctors Without Borders and all the NGOs go over there and virtue signal---when they catch Ebola, don't let them fly back to this country for treatment. Let them use the facilities they set up for others.

Avoid the US as well, you guys get the New World disease called Hanta Virus ( first found in Korea) it can be a haemorragic fever like Ebola.
Hantavirus infections in humans are associated with two diseases: hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome and hantavirus pulmonary syndrome, caused by Old World and New World hantaviruses, respectively. Common characteristics of the two include increased vascular permeability, causing hypotension, thrombocytopenia, and leucocytosis. The pulmonary illness is the more fatal of the two, whereas the hemorrhagic fever is much more common. Treatment for both is primarily supportive as there is no specific treatment for hantavirus infections
Thats a great idea! Stay home.

Keep it in Africa, then quit sending food and aid to them and it'll eventually run its course.

Its already found in other countries, just like plague, Denge fever, Lasssa fever, West Nile fever, Hanta virus. But fortunately for you and I AD it tends to stay in the warm areas.

This time when all those do-gooder agencies, Doctors Without Borders and all the NGOs go over there and virtue signal---when they catch Ebola, don't let them fly back to this country for treatment. Let them use the facilities they set up for others.

Like that stupid Scotish nurse who brought it back to the UK, when she already had a fever when she flew home.

Yes Hunta virus is in the US, mostly in the South Western states and is carried by rodents here. Luckily it’s pretty rare and there are very few cases Each year. With the ease of travel in today’s world, even with the covid restrictions it’s only a matter of time before a more deadly disease hits a large modern city. I always figured an economic collapse was the most likely cause of shtf, or even a grid down scenario. Now I’m moving a pandemic up on the list....

We had a nurse who came back and violated quarantine, we had a TV network medical doctor--I think it was CNN, named Schneiderman went to Africa covering her own reporting and the other "heroes" who then returned to the USA and violated quarantine and said, when caught, she didn't need quarantine because she was a doctor. They flew a black African back to Texas, as I recall, where he infected three other people.

What infects in Africa should stay in Africa.

Latest posts

Back