East and West DPF Member Meet & Greets... Late August!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, we had a late supper tonight and just crap going on I had to deal with.

NE location for this Meet & Greet is going to be at Seven Points Campground(Raystown Lake) in Pennsylvania. I'll start a new thread for all things applicable to the NE M&G. Please pop in over there if you intend to go. I have been informed that reservations are almost a must that time of year, so if you want in, jump on it while you can! I look forward to seeing yall there...

M&G Coming up SOON!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to meeting folks at the NE location, Seven Points Campground in PA.

It's been a long summer and I'm sorry I haven't been around as much as I'd like but there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I'd like... I hope yall(Yes, I said yall.... I'll take jokes about my southern slang at the M&G) understand and are patient with me... Please check in at the NE M&G thread and let me know who and when you'll be out there. I won't have my computer there, so I want to be sure I know how to catch up with everyone!

Latest posts

Back