DUTCH NETHERLANDS FARMERS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, those Dutch farmers have had it and are protesting in the only way they know how. More power to them! Love it! Our farmers just seem to be giving in to pay-offs and pressure. Not those Dutch sod-busters and cattle men! :D

https://freewestmedia.com/2022/07/29/dutch-farmers-continue-to-close-down-busy-roads/

The Dutch have already had many laws put into place that were harmful to them over the years. The latest is just the last straw.

Trust me, the farmers here are getting there!

The Dutch have already had many laws put into place that were harmful to them over the years. The latest is just the last straw.

Trust me, the farmers here are getting there!

They are saving our farmers and us for last because they KNOW we will not go along. The article Doc just posted about declining sales in Fake Meat is a good indicator. Now that people are beginning to understand that “trying out” these Fake Meats will later take away their choice…they are walking away from them!

Did you kow there's still not any word about in the public media?
If they don't report it, it didn't happen... ;)
Our media has been playing that game for a lot longer than people realize. A Republican Congressman in the mid 1970s was the one who enlightened me about that.

Latest posts

Back