Duluth Fire hose Jeans

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronc0011

Reaction score
I have to say these caught my attention. I'm a sucker for things that are built to last for ever. I have a real weakness for things that are well designed and designed to outlive me. I actually first heard of these on Glenn Beck's radio show and have recently been seeing commercials for them on TV. I suspect I'll be getting a pair of them soon. Probably two. Having lived outside for a few years I have a real appreciation for how much wear you can put on a pair of paints when you almost never change them which is typical when living outside. Anyway I thought you guys might find these worth looking into.

Oppps almost forgot the link...
http://www.duluthtrading.com/site/components/last-pants-standing/

I have to say these caught my attention. I'm a sucker for things that are built to last for ever. I have a real weakness for things that are well designed and designed to outlive me. I actually first heard of these on Glenn Beck's radio show and have recently been seeing commercials for them on TV. I suspect I'll be getting a pair of them soon. Probably two. Having lived outside for a few years I have a real appreciation for how much wear you can put on a pair of paints when you almost never change them which is typical when living outside. Anyway I thought you guys might find these worth looking into.

Oppps almost forgot the link...
http://www.duluthtrading.com/site/components/last-pants-standing/
Well, it looks like i found my next pair of pants.
Thanks for the find.

I have looked at looked at these before. I am always hesitant to buy pants without trying them on so I still do not own a pair. If one of you buy a pair, please write up a review and post some pictures.

I have looked at looked at these before. I am always hesitant to buy pants without trying them on so I still do not own a pair. If one of you buy a pair, please write up a review and post some pictures.
i am thinking of taking the plunge, they have a no bull guarantee. i'll let you know

Latest posts

Back