dsg 1969

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
61 year old just hanging on.
Damn you old.LOL. Welcome hea from da sout of La. We was be so glad to hav you hea wit us. Sum of us not be to brite, but sum of us no us sh*t. All bullSh*t aside, if you need to know anything about anything, just ask. Alot of the guys here have experience in just about any field you can think of and we are all willing to help in any way we can. Oh and being old, I remember when Columbus and I ate turkey with the Indians on dat rock you know.LOL

Welcome to the forum! We're happy to have you. If you have any questions about anything just ask or if you have any suggestions about anything just put it out there. We're a friendly bunch here.

I tend to be a jack of all trades. Constantly doing research in areas I'm not familiar with. Doing a lot of experiments on aquaponics, methane generators and magnet power. As well as solar and wind energy. Hit me up if you feel the need. You might ask a question I just have to find an answer to.

61 year old just hanging on.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back