Dry Runs being reported on Airlines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/10/airlines-terrorism-scare/2959197/

Pilots union warns of possible terrorism 'dry runs'

The US Airlines Pilots Association memo says "there have been several cases recently throughout the (airline) industry of what appear to be probes, or dry runs, to test our procedures and reaction to an in-flight threat."
This is quite unsettling! However, it doesn't surprise me that terrorists are doing this any more than it doesn't surprise me that the TSA / Homeland Security things othing else should be done. they won't act until another plane goes down.

Sadly I wish the best for everyone, stay safe, stay alert, and may all your friends and family be safe. I am not surprised, they are tenacious and petty criminals. I hope they go down in flames without hurting anyone.

If nothing else, at least these dry runs have been picked up - shows that at least some people are doing their jobs properly!!

If nothing else, at least these dry runs have been picked up - shows that at least some people are doing their jobs properly!!
While they have been picked up DHS is not overly inclined to investigate further, as they are to busy watching us, and not the REAL threats!

Don't worry about a group of Middle Eastern men , just make sure they frisk little Sally Brown ! ...........................Yea, she might be hiding a brown bomb in her Underoos !

I am sure you all heard about Terminal 2 this past weekend with someone making a dry ice bomb and leaving it in the employees restroom. What's to say this wasn't a dry run in an effort to gauge response times, tactics, and procedures for populated areas

Latest posts

Back