DrJenner, please explain this:

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
The proposed "COVIDPass" is a global vaccine passport that the World Economic Forum is pushing. To get the pass, you first have blood "screened at an approved CovidPass laboratory." Then if you pass the blood test, which they say is "100% Reliable" you get the pass.

So my question to you DrJenner is this: How can they possibly distinguish with 100% reliability, by using a blood screening, between someone who has been infected but not vaccinated, and someone who has been infected AND vaccinated??

8QSZTZg.jpg

WHO IN HELL IS GONNA BE THE PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS WHOM; I ASSUME, WILL BE ""APPROVING"" THESE SO-CALLED COVID-PASS LABORATORIES???? BILL GATES, GEORGE SOROS; JEFF BEZOS; DICK HEAD FAUCI????
How do we know the tests cannot be manipulated???
How do we know the tests are not as "false positive" weak as the PCP?
How do we know our blood will not be tampered with?
How do we know the glass, slides and test equipment is not already infected with any Covid crap?
It all stinks like 911, tooooo many questions but not enough answers!!!

Every person born after 2000 has their DNA taken at birth. It's called DNA banking. THIS is one of the reasons I am so suspicious of this "vaccine".

99.5% survival rate
KNOWN side effects, including death
REAL vaccines, like Measles, Polio, Chicken Pox, actually keep you from getting it; one shot, for life.

The military has LONG been able to target specific peoples

So looking at this, I can tell you that a lab test cannot discern between antibodies from a virus contracted vs a vaccine that produces immune response.
We can look at titer levels for antibodies, or IGG/IGM levels for current/past exposure only.

I went to the website for the Covid pass through the economic forum and it appears this is in response to people being afraid to travel due to quarantine requirements (once you enter a country) which is largely due to the amount of time it takes for a test to pop positive from date of exposure.
What I am reading is that a blood test is taken prior to travel to confirm you are Covid negative, and then uploaded into their databank to allow you to show it at venues, events etc in an effort to streamline the process.
I linked the article here from the economic forum:
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020...app-health-travel-covidpass-quarantine-event/

You are missing the real question Gary. And it's a doozey. But I'll let DrJenner have a chance to look at this first before I put my 2¢ in, just to make sure I'm not missing something.

I know where you are going with this DrHenley.
DrJenner did not answeryour question in the way you and I had hoped.

I know where you are going with this DrHenley.
DrJenner did not answeryour question in the way you and I had hoped.
Did I misunderstand the question?

"So my question to you DrJenner is this: How can they possibly distinguish with 100% reliability, by using a blood screening, between someone who has been infected but not vaccinated, and someone who has been infected AND vaccinated??"

Here is my answer:
"So looking at this, I can tell you that a lab test cannot discern between antibodies from a virus contracted vs a vaccine that produces immune response.
We can look at titer levels for antibodies, or IGG/IGM levels for current/past exposure only."

I can make it simpler if you would like.
There is NO WAY TO DISTINGUISH. How's that?

But that is not the point of this blood test. The point is to do a blood test to determine covid infection with certainty. Not to determine vaccination status.

Should also add, would they bank your blood for DNA? I have no idea. At this point I would not be surprised of anything.
But from what I have read about this, you upload the test results to a QR code that is scanned in by venues, and for international travel.
I don't know if any of you have travelled internationally recently, but I went to the dominican republic and to mexico this year - huge hassle getting back in the states, despite being vaccinated, and long queues for security/screening (despite travel numbers being down).
My guess is that this is an attempt to alleviate that burden. But I want to hope the best - so there's that.

Did I misunderstand the question?
No you did not. You answered my question, thank you.
There is a good bit of fear out there about anything being done on a global scale and it has been assumed that the CovidPass was a vax pass. Apparently not, at least for now.

Topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back