Dreams vs. Visions RETRACTED

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

DavyRocket

Reaction score
I have a suggestion for a new section of the forums. A visions & dreams section. The reason I make this suggestion is I have had several visions within the last few years. I am more than sure others here have as well. There is a difference between a dream, and a vision. Dreams we tend to forget. A vision is one we never forget, because we I feel this is God speaking to us, and telling us what is to come, and expect. For instance - I had 3 visions in 2010 of me living out on the plains. Midwest, possibly Kansas. Anyways I was living in a mobile home, was outside, and saw tornado's coming towards me, and woke up. Well in 2011/12 we had a lot of tornado outbreaks in the mid west. The others I've had is much worse that I feel I really need to share with you all. I am sure others here had visions they to remember, and should also share.

Last edited:

BerettaFan

Reaction score
DavyRocket ... you do realize ... quite often when we attempt to tell someone (even family members) about our dreams/visions ... they look at us like we are wacko. That's what I have experienced anyway. Then later ... after the fact ... they look at me with a wee bit of fear in their eyes. Afraid of the unknown I suppose. Many years ago when I was a child; my mother eventually asked me not to tell her about my visions. They frightened her ... so I stopped.

Not all visions I have had were negative/bad news ... but that's what the majority have been.

I'm sure the naysayers will have some fun with this reply and I understand why, but I cannot control their thinking anymore than I can control when I will experience my next vision. It doesn't work that way.

DavyRocket

Reaction score
DavyRocket ... you do realize ... quite often when we attempt to tell someone (even family members) about our dreams/visions ... they look at us like we are wacko. That's what I have experienced anyway. Then later ... after the fact ... they look at me with a wee bit of fear in their eyes. Afraid of the unknown I suppose. Many years ago when I was a child; my mother eventually asked me not to tell her about my visions. They frightened her ... so I stopped.

Not all visions I have had were negative/bad news ... but that's what the majority have been.

I'm sure the naysayers will have some fun with this reply and I understand why, but I cannot control their thinking anymore than I can control when I will experience my next vision. It doesn't work that way.

I could not agree more, therefore I retract my suggestion. So I feel I must say this.

Animals vs Humans - When an animal senses trouble ahead that animal runs to warn the others, and they run from the trouble ahead. When a human senses (intuition) trouble ahead, and runs to warn other humans, those other humans just laugh, and call that person crazy. Or they do not want to know/hear about the trouble ahead because it is to scarey to talk/think about. Ask yourself this... Is it more scarey to think about trouble ahead, or be caught in the middle of that trouble? OR I am to busy because my favorite NFL game, or TV show, or __________ (insert your favorite entertainment here) to worry about what is about to happen (trouble ahead). I believe God uses us (his creation) to warn us, speak to us through dreams or visions. Hoping WE will warn others. Why would he do that? Because he loves us. In today's society... If you try to warn others of your vision, or GOD spoke to me through my dreams. Others DO NOT WANT to hear it, because it is TOO SCAREY, or they CANNOT be bothered, because Cowboy's vs Patriots game is on. OR to some God does not exist therefore your just crazy. This is NOT a theory, this is FACT.

I know some might say or think... Why would God speak to you, and not me? Well I do not have the answer to that. Therefore ask God that question. Don't be jealous because some do, and others do not. Remember the 10th commandment - "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor".

Tyler

Reaction score
See I have recurring dreams but I don't think they count. I do how ever get these visions of thing that happen and they freak me out. As for God, I'm a druid and I personally don't think they are signs. Be 100% honest they are never really anything bad and I disregarded them as being dreams of habit (same place, everyday tends to make you see some weird stuff in your dreams about it) I don't know, whilst animals have these feelings, have humans lost ours? Have we fallen that far down the evolution tree? I don't know, and I don't think anyone can answer that to a point of my satifaction. As for being singled out to see things that will come, I don't know. I think that this thing happens to everyone but not everyone recongnizes/recalls them and most don't care. I don't talk about it much because I personally think it has to do with our sub conscience telling us that one day this will happen. Mine tend to be more blanket things. As for shearing my "visions" (I'll use that word) I feel thatnthey are personal and should be kept to you and who you chose to shear it with. Mowt think I'm nuts and I don't want to give them another reason why.

Mountain*Heart

Reaction score
I agree with most all of the above. I too have visions or dreams, they have been coming to me since I was very young. A bit like Beretta, I couldn't speak about them to my mother but it was my grandmother that helped me with the understanding, for she was very strong in the sixth sense. Through the years most of mine have been on a warning basis, as I call it. On several occasions they have saved my butt! But, these last several years, more like 4 yrs to be exact they have all been on what our life as we know it is going to change. Now, except for sharing a few with my adult children I keep it to myself just for the reason that most people will think one is a few quarts low, or flowing over. lol For what it is worth to those that believe or try to see with an open mind, there are people out there that have been given a gift as I see it. How one uses that gift is another thing. I for one have been paying close attention to them and have tried to prepare for what I see as some VERY bad times coming to this country. Now, hopefully no one is out there taking my measurements for a white coat....LOL

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
i had been putting off posting here untill i figure it's a good time as any.well guess what? LOL..i believe it's a good time as any to have a topic such as a visions & dreams section....on account it sems like to me,that a few folks are feeling/seeing things the same way. be it visions or dreams or a sense of something bad is fiction to happen..

Snowflake

Reaction score
I have also had visions but tend to switch it off. I think most of the human race have tuned out of the eternal alarm systems we all have but instead prefer to plug into the void zombie nation system.

Latest posts