Must Read DR. Talks about the Dangers of these new Vaccines.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my doctors office, the need for vaccines is explained in the form of posters of bald kids stating that cancer treatment patients with no immune system will get sick and die. So far, that is the only semi-valid rationalization for vaccines I have heard of. However, the people that do not get vaccines are often those with immune systems strong enough to fight off active viruses way faster than any vial of inactivated alphabet soup. Yet, YOU need this shot for other peoples safety.

Everyone I know that gets the flu shot gets very sick each year if they don't get it. Each one of them are firm democrats that started getting their shots in school when the schools started threatening to kick kids out of school for not taking their needle.

Personally, I do not think that forcing everyone to hide in a bubble behind a mask will end very well. Everyone's immune system is getting weakened from this, and when its all over, the common cold could be a real problem. No offense to those with legitimate health concerns, but if you are scared, stay at home. I did 6 years in prison for stupidity ~ it was the best thing that ever happened to my immune system! I didnt get sick once. Not a cold, not the flu, not any of the crap that was everywhere around me. That place was a revolving door of 2200 filthy inmates, most of which had visits from all over the world. The only ones getting the flu were the ones lined up for the shot - and the shots came first! The evidence is everywhere.

I have no intention of ever getting a government mandated vaccine.
What I can see is the government forcing employers to require this vaccine as a condition of employment. That's just one way that I can see this vaccine being forced on people. No vaccine no job. No vaccine no government benefit, including SS. Without proof of vaccine no enterance in to any bank or government offices. It can eaisly be forced upon the vast majority of people without actually making it "mandatory".

What I can see is the government forcing employers to require this vaccine as a condition of employment. That's just one way that I can see this vaccine being forced on people. No vaccine no job. No vaccine no government benefit, including SS. Without proof of vaccine no enterance in to any bank or government offices. It can eaisly be forced upon the vast majority of people without actually making it "mandatory".
NAILED IT! This is why FOOD is of top priority right NOW while it's still cheap.

Especially in essential businesses, but I dont see mine doing that. . . at least right now. I love my job and I love my boss, but that is one thing I will not do. I think my boss would understand my stance. She is my sister from another mother, even if we didn't see eye to eye on the movie Cuties. She watched, I refuse after seeing a few highlights.

If you stop and think about the irrationallity of it all...it is constitutionally illegal for anybody to force you to make a statement in court against your will, make a statement that could get you convicted, take any of your body fluids against your will or convict your after your rights have been violated...BUT,: they think they have the right to inject something, (unknown substance, legal/illegal substance, deadly/not, wrong Bloodtype/not, against my Religion/not or unsure of the outcome...) into your body against all rights you may (or may not anymore) have to protect you from such injections!!!
Good God am I glad to not be there to test my SELF-PROTECTION RIGHTS against those who would try to force me to take such a potentially deadly vaccine.
There is only one letter difference between the words Shot (vaccine) and Shoot (self-defense)...
Live free folks, GP

If you stop and think about the irrationallity of it all...it is constitutionally illegal for anybody to force you to make a statement in court against your will, make a statement that could get you convicted, take any of your body fluids against your will or convict your after your rights have been violated...BUT,: they think they have the right to inject something, (unknown substance, legal/illegal substance, deadly/not, wrong Bloodtype/not, against my Religion/not or unsure of the outcome...) into your body against all rights you may (or may not anymore) have to protect you from such injections!!!
Good God am I glad to not be there to test my SELF-PROTECTION RIGHTS against those who would try to force me to take such a potentially deadly vaccine.
There is only one letter difference between the words Shot (vaccine) and Shoot (self-defense)...
Live free folks, GP

The movement of the evil globalist cabal to Mark us All has already started. There are countries who have signed onto making their people’s take the Mark and the vaccine or they will not be able to Buy or Sell or have a job. The wording on the passed law in those countries is straight out of the Bible regarding the Mark of the Beast!

Many, many here will FIGHT Shootand never take the Mark! Watch for it to make its way to where you are Gary.

You may be right Lady, but the sad thing is: many many people have never heard of the mark of the beast. Many will just follow like sheep and do what ever needs to be done. When the guillotines are standing in the downtown area and there are people losing their heads in public, then many others will just follow to stay alive from the being scared. It takes strength to stand up and die, it will take more strength in the future for those hoping to make it to heaven. We have learned to live such that we hope to be taken before the holocaust and miss the terrible future for 2/3 of the worlds population...Hope is the last to die. Hungary will be near the end of a long list of countries to force the mark on people. We will be ready if and when. Work like you live forever, Live like you die tomorrow. God speed and live free, Gary

Lipid Nanoparticles, Created By CCP And Present In Covid Vax, Are Changing Human Beings At The Core​

October 6, 2022 • by Bannons War Room
Dr. Naomi Wolf: Lipid Nanoparticles, Created By The CCP And Present In The Covid Vaccine, Are Changing Human Beings At The Core

1665139280684.png

The data is out and there is NO DENYING the harm of the clotshot!!! Very informative and eye opening video!

https://dailyclout.io/lipid-nanopar...id-vax-are-changing-human-beings-at-the-core/

Lipid Nanoparticles, Created By CCP And Present In Covid Vax, Are Changing Human Beings At The Core​

October 6, 2022 • by Bannons War Room
Dr. Naomi Wolf: Lipid Nanoparticles, Created By The CCP And Present In The Covid Vaccine, Are Changing Human Beings At The Core
About "Doctor" Wolf...
She might be right, she might be wrong, but I'd take whatever she says with a grain of salt. Her doctorate is in English Literature.
Wolf is a feminist author who got arrested for participating in Occupy Wall Street. She voted for Biden and worked for the Clinton and Gore campaigns. She has gotten in trouble numerous times for "misrepresenting" the truth in her books one of which had to be withdrawn. Not just accused of it, but actual factual errors.
But apparently she didn't mean to, she just misinterpreted or misunderstood the data she was using. Not the brightest bulb in the pack.

1665225874522.png

Tallahassee, Fla. — Today, State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo has announced new guidance regarding mRNA vaccines. The Florida Department of Health (Department) conducted an analysis through a self-controlled case series,which is a technique originally developed to evaluate vaccine safety.

This analysis found that there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination. With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group. Non-mRNA vaccines were not found to have these increased risks.

As such, the State Surgeon General recommends against males aged 18 to 39 from receiving mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. Those with preexisting cardiac conditions, such as myocarditis and pericarditis, should take particular caution when making this decision.

Latest posts

Back