Must Read DR. Talks about the Dangers of these new Vaccines.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I am really afraid of, is there will be an attempt to make the Vaccine mandatory.

HMMM, another opportunity for the Democrats. Make failure to get the Vaccine a felony and suddenly they have a way to confiscate your guns. Never underestimate the evil of the Democrat Elite.

Nothing natural can be patented, but when it's altered genetically it can be, Monsanto and all their seeds, (btw now owned by Bill Gates) So if the vaccine alters your DNA, under patent law you will be the property of the patent holder. 🤔

At this point and with all the data available... only sheeple would take ANY vaccine. Unfortunately that only rules out a small percentage.

"Who here want to inject themselves with 'Luciferase' so they can buy and sell?"

Yep, that's the name of an ingredient in the Bill Gates vaccine....

He also has a patent with 060606 this year that while vague, looks like it's a reward for taking the vaccine...

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606
They are putting right in front of your face!

I'm not in a line for a vaccine, modifying DNA reminds me of the zombie movies, I am Legend is one of them where the vaccine caused the zombie like creatures.

BTW

Nothing natural can be patented, but when it's altered genetically it can be, Monsanto and all their seeds, (btw now owned by Bill Gates) So if the vaccine alters your DNA, under patent law you will be the property of the patent holder. 🤔

Joe, the Germans owns Monsanto or exactly Bayer Pharmaceuticals the makers of America's favorite aspirin not Gates ;)

I'm not in a line for a vaccine, modifying DNA reminds me of the zombie movies, I am Legend is one of them where the vaccine caused the zombie like creatures.

BTW

Joe, the Germans owns Monsanto or exactly Bayer Pharmaceuticals the makers of America's favorite aspirin not Gates ;)
He recently bought huge amount of shares. In both Bayer and Monsanto, also purchasing farmland in America and is driving an effort in Africa to only plant monoculture soy crops. Purchases are made through their NGO firms, he's even collaborating with Soros in Africa in media companies, if ye have the time you can run down that rabbit hole if you want, did it for 2 days and it makes yer head hurt.

Last edited:
He recently bought huge amount of shares.

It wouldn't surprise me, as far as I'm concerned Gate's is pure evil in the flesh. He's on record I think 2010 stating the government needs to impose forced vaccination and microchipping of people, he stated that people don't need to know and how it could be planted in vaccines, he also talked about if people refused the vaccines they should be cut off from healthcare and Federal programs.

It wouldn't surprise me, as far as I'm concerned Gate's is pure evil in the flesh. He's on record I think 2010 stating the government needs to impose forced vaccination and microchipping of people, he stated that people don't need to know and how it could be planted in vaccines, he also talked about if people refused the vaccines they should be cut off from healthcare and Federal programs.
He's on record recently stating that it will probably take 3 to 4 vaccinations to get the job done now, Big Pharma stands to make trillions from this, cause that vaccine won't be free it will be paid for by the tax payers world wide. Do a bit of digging on who owns Big Pharma and you will be supprised how many times the Rothschild name pops up.

Look who's put a blow torch right up "Big Pharma'S" back end. 😁😁

Trump and Dr Carson also put and end to the Feds ruining our Communities nationwide, without community input, by stopping obama’s forced 3rd worlders invasion into our rural communities. That we Pay for to boot! Naturally, those dregs on society were never put in his neighborhood or Pelosi or the like! Haven’t seen the news many places at all.

I'll share my thoughts on this rushed vaccine with no trials. I personally don't think you'll see much in the way of side effects on the first vaccine, frankly. That's so we'll all listen to them when they tell us "See, we told ya the vaccines were safe!" and then we all give in and get in line for that one eventually. But I personally think their AI plans for us all, complete with nanobot RNA modifications in that second shot, won't happen until then. And they'll get compliance by saying it is needed for the first shot to provide "full immunity". Yeah, right! They'll have to put a gun to my head for me to take either one. That's one synergistic effect I'm not accepting willingly.

I'll share my thoughts on this rushed vaccine with no trials. I personally don't think you'll see much in the way of side effects on the first vaccine, frankly. That's so we'll all listen to them when they tell us "See, we told ya the vaccines were safe!" and then we all give in and get in line for that one eventually. But I personally think their AI plans for us all, complete with nanobot RNA modifications in that second shot, won't happen until then. And they'll get compliance by saying it is needed for the first shot to provide "full immunity". Yeah, right! They'll have to put a gun to my head for me to take either one. That's one synergistic effect I'm not accepting willingly.

Me and you both Buttoni! No way am I getting the vaccine. I’ve never had a flu shot, why would I trust this one?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back