DPF- top of the line prepper site

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

forager

Reaction score
After visiting other sites I conclude this is one of the most user friendly sites out there. I made several mistakes posting/replying before realizing I was in the wrong category though. Hope that didn't upset anyone.
People here were very understanding with Northern Raider, giving support & encouragement. Perhaps there's more variety of opinion and wider scope of diversity than he was used to.
That whole scenario shows me the true character of folks corresponding here. It's a privilege to be associated with them.

klon solo

Reaction score
I've been trying to.soak up as.much as I can. I like it here as well.

If.i could just figure.how to do this from my desktop instead of my phone...

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Friends, that's why I like to be here and that thank goes to you all!

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
Good to have you here, too.

As for Northern Raider... Well.... He likes to take shots, so every now and again, we have to take one back just to let him know we're still in the fight.

psalm 7

God Like
Reaction score
Yea this is a good site most likely because of the maturaty . I checked out a Sniper site recently just because of general intrest there was a few on there that were knowlagable the rest were just smack talk and vulgar comments .

bigpaul

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
as far away from "civilisation" as i can get.
this is the friendliest site I have been on, no backstabbing or sniping, all very sociable, oh and don't mind NR...he's quite nice when you get to know him(once you get past his Northern sense of humour that is.....only kidding NR:p)

forager

Reaction score
It's not too hard to see right through some of those comments. The real N.R. tries his best to communicate but sometimes isn't sure how.

klon solo

Reaction score
you cant get onto the internet with your desk top?
I can't sign up as Klon Solo from my desktop. I can only do this from my phone. I dont have a password, and when I try to join it says the handle.is.already taken.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I can't sign up as Klon Solo from my desktop. I can only do this from my phone. I dont have a password, and when I try to join it says the handle.is.already taken.

it seems like that your signed in on your..so you might try signing out on the phone.and then try signing in on the desk top.

psalm 7

God Like
Reaction score
The moderators on one firearm forum I go would delete most of the more popular threads on this site and ban most of us . Real PC control freaks . I'v about quit visiting that site but it's full of technical info you can get any question answered by knowlagable folk I'm on watch there for name calling until Feb 2015 .

Latest posts