DPF Radio Net?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Mexico has lots of open land for hunting. Something to consider.
I have actually been eyeballing NM lately. I assume the best hunting areas would be around Santa Fe. I have been up and down I25, I10 and I40 numerous times. Guess I could always move to Truth or Consequences or Las Vegas.... Or the thriving metropolis of Lordsburg.

On motorcycle trips in 2016 and 2020, I seemed to see a lot of bug-out locations on the market in northern New Mexico and Southern Colorado. From talking to folks around there, surface water is hard to come by and rain is very seasonal. It certainly is world-class beauty though.

We live near a ghost town, good place to survive a pandemic. Our friend just bought 30 acres and building a off grid cabin near Magdalena. New Mexico is an outdoor lovers dream with miles and miles of open land to camp, hike, or hunt.

Back to the HF radio net, we have to pick a freq. and time. On other forums I saw the frequencies of 7.242 and 14.242 listed. That would be a start. Because of the different time zones and daylight saving time we have to list ZULU time or GMT. de KA5SIW

GMT is 7 hours ahead of mountain time. Examply 18:00 hours GMT is 11:00AM mountain time. This changes with daylight saving time by one hour. For a net to work we have to be on the same frequency and the same time more or less.

Back in the early 1990s the Michigan Milita had a radio program. They started by reading coded messages, nonsense, designed allegedly for other "cells". These were the same kind on nonsense the British broadcast to the French Resistance during WW2. The Michigan Militia just scared the ----t out of the US government and so after the OK City bombing, Clinton openly when after this organization and they all had to go underground.

I would like to see any radio program incorporate this tactic as a sideline.

Back in the early 1990s the Michigan Milita had a radio program. They started by reading coded messages, nonsense, designed allegedly for other "cells". These were the same kind on nonsense the British broadcast to the French Resistance during WW2. The Michigan Militia just scared the ----t out of the US government and so after the OK City bombing, Clinton openly when after this organization and they all had to go underground.

I would like to see any radio program incorporate this tactic as a sideline.
That would just draw unwanted attention. Best to save that for when it is needed.

Latest posts

Back