DPF Leadership to anchor and solidify this forum

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen and anybody with a different identity.

Since there has been many changes and concerns regarding DPF, I am suggesting the follow: In an effort to maintain the continuity of this forum, I recommend that Rellgar and Roninsensei be moved from their mod positions into Admin positions, joining Clyde on this forum. Second I recommend, that DrHenley, Grayghost, and Maverick be installed as Moderators. These are all long time members, with the skill and knowledge to maintain the core identity of this forum, while providing any structure guidance required. Your are completely free to express your disagreement or opinions as always. Your input is valued. This is basically a message to the new owners, expressing our desire to see long term members be placed in a position of authority in this forum, sooner vs. later.

Last edited:
I agree with your later statements... but this ^^^^^? If we are to become politically correct, the forum is already over.

Actually I was referring those without qualifying manner. There are people without manners, that cannot be called either Ladies or Gentlemen. I do not recognize more than two genders. You are are either male or female. The rest are just confused.

I was looking at lists of gender identities and tried to post a list compiled from those sources....but the list was so long it wouldn't let me post it, LOL.
Two genders that weren't on any lists were "male" and "female." I had to add the dictionary definitions to my compiled list. LOL
Female- the sex that produces ova or bears young.
Male- the sex that has organs to produce spermatazoa for fertilizing ova.

My most sincere congratulation to our two new Admin --- Ronin and Rellgar.

My most sincere congratulation to our two new Mods --- Drhenley and Maverick

Outstanding news for the forum and the members. I thank these members for stepping up and accepting the challenge. Now i can start picking on them, --- just kidding guys --- maybe. :D:rolleyes: Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back