DPF contest

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
im in the notable members section..and i got to thinking..maybe have a contest to see who wins the prize.what it'll be.the way a person wins,be something like.who makes the most (good) post in set length of time..or gets a certain amount of likes.or have to solve a riddle.etc etc..

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
im in the notable members section..and i got to thinking..maybe have a contest to see who wins the prize.what it'll be.the way a person wins,be something like.who makes the most (good) post in set length of time..or gets a certain amount of likes.or have to solve a riddle.etc etc..
I have done these in the past, and wouldn't mind doing it again.
Last time i did it, it was for number of posts (had to fit a certain criteria). Back when there was about 50 members on here.
I am open to suggestions

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
best photo contest...best looking garden contest..maybe a best recipe contest.but im thinking that at least a certain amount of ppl will have to try out the recipe(s).. trivia question..like this one

What song contains the lyrics "Wheel of Fortune, Sally Ride, heavy metal suicide, foreign debts, homeless vets, AIDS, crack, Bernie Goetz"?
"Man on the Moon"
"American Pie"
"We Didn't Start the Fire"
"Imagine"

Answer: "We Didn't Start the Fire" is a song by Billy Joel. Its lyrics include brief, rapid-fire allusions to more than 100 headline events between 1949, the year of Joel's birth, and 1989, when the song was released on his album Storm Front. The song was a huge commercial success and was nominated for the Grammy Award for Record of the Year. The song was also a No. 1 hit in the US. As Joel himself put it in The Billboard Book Of Number One Hits: “What I wanted to do, lyrically, was sum up at the end of each of these years of names and faces and say, ‘Hey, we didn’t start this mess, we certainly did our best to make it better. It’s not something we started and it’s probably not something we’re going to be able to finish.”

Latest posts