Double Standards

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
The frequency and extreme nature of the double standards is growing leaps & bounds.

For example, a high school cheerleading squad posed with a banner for Trump 2020. They are in 'serious trouble' and the football game was cancelled due to security concerns because some parents said they were bringing US flags to the game. https://abcnews.go.com/US/north-car...-football-game-cheerleaders/story?id=65765969

And then there was this: https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/kamala-dance-machine/
Here is a 501C3 group performing for Kamala while campaigning (btw, watch the video, you actually see "BIDEN" signs as they show them marching along for Kamala!). But be warned, Kamala's dance moves may ruin a meal for you. (ps: note the kid's group is called 'isiserettes', or maybe ISIS-erettes? What a name...)

And the dual standard for "impeach Trump' for Trump talking to Ukraine but Biden's son's scam in Ukraine is ignored?

And the wacko climate hoax march using children as pawns but no issue with a million abortions a year?

Remember how the media jumped on every gaff GW Bush made, but ignore all of them Biden makes?

This hypocrisy is so big it could swallow our entire nation.

Last edited:
I love how the pic had a different name than he was even using at the time. That was priceless. Of course, the whole birther bit was kind of silly anyhow, as there are many ways to be born a natural citizen...but still....the obviously fakery here is something that was STILL ignored, even after the fact.

Obama was born in Kenya, his real father is Frank Marshall Davis, an American citizen (big communist, was in charge of the American Communists Party. Both parents being American citizens, made Barack eligible to be POTUS. That's what all the cover up was about.

They talk about how releasing taxes should be mandatory. Heck, how about DNA testing?

Look at all the conspiracy theories that spin around. Who is Obama's father? Heck, is Moochell a male or female? And who are the parents of their two 'daughters'? And not just to pick on obummer.

Who is Chelsea Clinton's real father? Or remember when they challenged Sarah Palin's son & said he was really Sarah's daughter's son (I think the boy's name is Trig)?

Simple DNA tests would stop all the speculation (or 99% of it...)

Will Cori Bush Be Kicked Off Committees After Encouraging Prison Riot?

After Bush voted with Democrats to strip Georgia GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from committee assignments last week, it remains an open question now under the Democrats’ new standards whether Bush ought to remain on her committees
1612829880613.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...omments-jurors-abhorrent-disrespectful-video/

Judge in Chauvin Trial Blasts Maxine Waters For Her Threatening Comments to Jurors, “Abhorrent” and “Disrespectful” (VIDEO)

IMG_0221.jpg

Judge Peter Cahill blasted Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters on Monday for her threatening comments to jurors and inciting violence.
Maxine Waters flew to Minnesota Saturday to stir up hate on the streets.

The verdict on the George Floyd case is expected this week and Minnesota authorities are bracing for massive violence once again.

Waters urged violent leftists to “get more confrontational” with authorities.

The Minnesota National Guard was fired at in a drive by shooting in north Minneapolis early Sunday morning — just hours after Mad Maxine incited violence.

The judge went off on Maxine Waters and called her incitement to violence “abhorrent” and “disrespectful” in response to a motion by Chauvin’s lawyer, Eric Nelson, to declare a mistrial.

Judge Cahill denied the motion but scolded Maxine Waters and other officials for talking about the Chauvin case and intimidating jurors.

“I’m aware of the media reports. I’m aware that Congresswoman Waters was talking specifically about this trial, and about the unacceptability of anything less than a murder conviction, talked about being confrontational,” Judge Cahill said. “But you can submit the press articles about that. This goes back to what I’ve been saying from the beginning. I wish elected officials would stop talking about this case, especially in a manner that is disrespectful to the rule of law and to the judicial branch and our function.”

“I think if they want to give their opinions, they should do so in a respectful, and in a manner that is respectful to the Constitution, to respect the co-equal branch of government. Their failure to do so I think is abhorrent, but I don’t think it has prejudiced this, with additional material that would prejudice this jury.”

Chauvin was charged with second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter.

The judge went off on Maxine Waters and called her incitement to violence “abhorrent” and “disrespectful” in response to a motion by Chauvin’s lawyer, Eric Nelson, to declare a mistrial.

Judge Cahill denied the motion but scolded Maxine Waters and other officials for talking about the Chauvin case and intimidating jurors.

“I’m aware of the media reports. I’m aware that Congresswoman Waters was talking specifically about this trial, and about the unacceptability of anything less than a murder conviction, talked about being confrontational,” Judge Cahill said. “But you can submit the press articles about that. This goes back to what I’ve been saying from the beginning. I wish elected officials would stop talking about this case, especially in a manner that is disrespectful to the rule of law and to the judicial branch and our function.”

“I think if they want to give their opinions, they should do so in a respectful, and in a manner that is respectful to the Constitution, to respect the co-equal branch of government. Their failure to do so I think is abhorrent, but I don’t think it has prejudiced this, with additional material that would prejudice this jury.”

Chauvin was charged with second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter.

They talk about how releasing taxes should be mandatory. Heck, how about DNA testing?

Look at all the conspiracy theories that spin around. Who is Obama's father? Heck, is Moochell a male or female? And who are the parents of their two 'daughters'? And not just to pick on obummer.

Who is Chelsea Clinton's real father? Or remember when they challenged Sarah Palin's son & said he was really Sarah's daughter's son (I think the boy's name is Trig)?

Simple DNA tests would stop all the speculation (or 99% of it...)

Just look at a recent picture of Chelsea and then look at a picture of Webb Hubbell and you will see who her father was. When Bill said "I never had sex with that woman" what he meant was Hillary.

Latest posts

Back