Double Standards

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ral-center-found-guilty-now-claim-persecuted/
Back in September two multicultural women approached two young white men at an ASU student center and started screaming at them in public while they were studying.

The two angry women were insulted that one of the students would have a “police matter” sticker on the back of his computer.

(Apparently this tweet has been deleted now. . . but this is what it was)
@ASU has just responded in a statement describing the episode (in which white students were ejected from a multicultural center on account of their race) a “disagreement between a handful of students.” pic.twitter.com/YhPDFWacDB
— Gregg Re (@gregg_re) September 24, 2021
Since this incident went public the two angry women were found guilty of harassing the white male students. They were told to write an essay about how to treat people they disagree with.

Now they have a new video about how ASU officials are like Nazis for daring to discipline them.
The angry women say they are being persecuted.

that you cannot repair stupid.
DITTO...just a product of the woke society, obummers BS, the years of letting the soros shit into the schools and trying to fix the hundreds of years of apartheid in the world with a different flavor of apartheid which is STILL AN APARTHEID no matters who is sitting in front or behind the camera or the curtains like the Wizard of Oz....
you did not choose to be BLACK....THEY DID NOT CHOOSE TO BE WHITE!!
SHUT THE 性交 UP FINALLY AND ACCEPT THAT THE WORLD DOES NOT DANCE TO THE MUSIC OF A FEW, BUT IS A FREE SOCIETY FOR ALL TO BELIEVE AND LIVE FREE WITHOUT THE INFLUENCE OF THE FEW...
The world does not OWE YOU ANYTHING, it was here long before YOU and will still be here when YOU and us all are already gone....live free, Gary

1641425817003.png

The more I watch and read about what American democrats say, write and do, the more I favor republicans. I literally follow more of their influencers on social media, and I start disliking them more and more. "way to go"
:clapping:
Hate to break it to you, but most of the Republicans are evil too and many are in league with the Democrats. They just hide it better. We call it the "Uniparty."

Latest posts

Back