Doomsday study at oxford

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cogijl

Reaction score
Hello all,
I've been interested in doomsday beliefs for some time now and wanted to let everyone here know that there is a study going on about beliefs about 2012 as a doomsday date at www.2012study.com

Its trying to better understand beliefs about 2012 and I think it might help to stop the media from mis-represeting things

Hope all is well.

Hello all,
I've been interested in doomsday beliefs for some time now and wanted to let everyone here know that there is a study going on about beliefs about 2012 as a doomsday date at www.2012study.com

Its trying to better understand beliefs about 2012 and I think it might help to stop the media from mis-represeting things

Hope all is well.
Ask me tommorrw and I'll tell you what I think of it lol.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I agree, get with me Saturday.
Mayan calendar to me is the same as Y2K. (Wow am I going to look like an ### if I am wrong. lol)

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I agree, get with me Saturday.
Mayan calendar to me is the same as Y2K. (Wow am I going to look like an ### if I am wrong. lol)

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Possibly, but you will be a WELL PREPARED ### now won't you? :tank: :rocket:

Latest posts

Back