Doomsday prepping

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkpatel

Reaction score
Hello. Is anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area prepping for Doomsday? CBS 11 is interested in doing a story.

Hello. Is anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area prepping for Doomsday? CBS 11 is interested in doing a story.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any comments, questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me.
Are you a reporter?

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hello!
I'm sort of a reporter. The kind you'll never see on TV and does more of the behind the scenes work. I've been looking for someone prepping for Doomsday to talk to. I'm just interested in how and why they're preparing.

Hello!
I'm sort of a reporter. The kind you'll never see on TV and does more of the behind the scenes work. I've been looking for someone prepping for Doomsday to talk to. I'm just interested in how and why they're preparing.

Out of curiosity..... What is a "Behind the scenes reporter" all about?

I would imagine there are more than a couple preppers in the DFW area. You shouldn't have any trouble finding them, I wouldn't think. What is the story about? It seems to me there is a lot of coverage of DDP'ing nowadays...

Hello!
Are you only looking for people in the DFW area?
What is the piece your doing about? Is it to shine a positive light on prepping or a negative one?

It's a piece just taking a look at what people are doing and why they feel its necessary. If you're thinking I want to paint preppers in some sort of crazy light, that's not it at all. I'm interested in just telling their story and showing the lengths they go to to protect themselves.

Straight and to the point. Good questions, Clydesdale.

tkpatel, please understand the air of apprehension. The prepper crowd are cut into two main groups. Those who like people to know what they're doing(For one reason or another), and those of us who don't like people to know anything about us. Some of us have a trust issue and that's one of the things we are prepping for. For those of us like that, we would never be on a show even in a good light. There are some who are more interested in the limelight or in getting the word to those who are unaware of what they need to do in a survival situation, but I can assure you they are harder to find.

Latest posts

Back