Doomsday Preppers Show

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOOMSDAY PREPPERS EPISODE #1 Blew it in a epic way. Hollywood exposing preppers.
for sure putting yourself out there doesnt seem to bright.Was the money worth exposing your family.Ill stick to buying can goods 100 dollars at a time thank you.
Exactly why put out a sign of "Here I am come and get it." plus why subject your family to the ridicule.

IMHO, that show seems to take the craziest, weirdest, sometimes stupidest people on their show. tbh, i think that show puts a bad image on us preppers.

although ill admit, a few of them had some really good ideas, and i have learned a few things by watching.

i constantly wait for the "experts" opinion at the end, and constantly think to myself, "thats the only advice you're gonna offer them?"
just wtf are these experts anyway?

also i think the shows % of the SHTF accounts actually happening are waaaay off base. i think they have yo say shit like that because they are on TV, and cant legally say the truth because it might cause mass panic, or uprising etc.

Exactly why put out a sign of "Here I am come and get it." plus why subject your family to the ridicule.

I think of the guy burying money all over his land. As soon as that program airs by morning he will have every treasure hunter with a metal detector on his property. That's where the ammo will come in handy.

I think of the guy burying money all over his land. As soon as that program airs by morning he will have every treasure hunter with a metal detector on his property. That's where the ammo will come in handy.
Lol I was thinking the same thing

I've met big time pot growers in Humboldt Ca. that do the same thing.
i met one man that made $250k a week. you cant just put that in a bank or you'll have all sorts of government officials on your ###, so they get those plastic 55 gallon drums (that some of us preppers use for water storage) and bury their money on their property. because its plastic, and moneys not metal, you'll never find it with a metal detector.
but that doesn't mean some don't try.............lots of dead bodies in Humboldt id imagine.

Yeah money would be hard but silver and gold would be as easy as taking a tooth off of a great white shark ;-)

They train hard from what I see and your right they have a lot of people and big guns so I would stay far from them.

Latest posts

Back