Doomsday Prepper!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatsyJo

Reaction score
I would love to post that I am 💯 a prepared for the doom of our great nation USA! I am 💯 unprepared as you can get! I took care of my mother who lived with myself and my husband she was diagnosed with cancer and lived 3 years before she died! After she passed my husband was diagnosed with cancer and lived about 6 months before he passed! My husband retired me from working and we had a income that that allowed us to live in comfort! My mother experienced the depression and knew how to can just about anything and she taught me how to can! We created a pantry from one of my bedrooms! My husband mapped out as to how the pantry should accommodate as a prepper! My husband was a genius he was from Scotland and a very smart gentleman! I will continue my journey as a prepper!

I would love to post that I am 💯 a prepared for the doom of our great nation USA! I am 💯 unprepared as you can get! I took care of my mother who lived with myself and my husband she was diagnosed with cancer and lived 3 years before she died! After she passed my husband was diagnosed with cancer and lived about 6 months before he passed! My husband retired me from working and we had a income that that allowed us to live in comfort! My mother experienced the depression and knew how to can just about anything and she taught me how to can! We created a pantry from one of my bedrooms! My husband mapped out as to how the pantry should accommodate as a prepper! My husband was a genius he was from Scotland and a very smart gentleman! I will continue my journey as a prepper!

Sorry to hear about your family’s experience with cancer. We’ve had our bouts with that scourge. Now I know why some people put a bumper sticker on their car that says....

images

A continuous of my life as a prepper!! My Scottish gentleman was in no way going to fulfill his life as a doom day prepped! But he allowed my mom and I to become a hazard of preparing! But he did his part by creating a room for our stock of needs as we collected Good's for our form of being what a prepper would be about! I would ever so often make a prepper in need! Like I approached him I would like to make a chicken pen and raise 🐔 for eggs! His response was the foxes would eat my chickens! So chickens was a no go! So I told him later I would like to venture with some raised garden spots, he told me my garden would bring 🐀 rats! So I would sneak around and plant tomatoes and different veggies in the landcapes around our home and the springler system for our landscape! My veggies of course died, what did I know about veggie planting, absolutely nothing! I tortured veggies begged for me to let them die! My prepping business was a push pull to fullfil my life as a prepped! God had other plans for me and that was to be the caretaker of my mother and my husband! They both died in our home and God sent angles to be with me as He took them home to be with Him! Moving on to more promising ventures as a prepper! I have two son's that moved in with me to do their part taking care of mom! I must tell you my son's refer to me as little and brittle! I have a large home so everyone has space! I come out from my quarters ever so often to crack the whip on them and their spouses! They can hear me clitty clacking down my hall and they try to run, but I catch them before they hit the door! They are 🐖 pigs and it is time for them to GI my house! I have an assistant who is also my housekeeper soully to over see my quarters and to do my bidding for the rest of my home and to deal with the 🐖 pigs who lives there with me! Ha! I am just kidding about my boys who are men 54 and 47! They are a blessing for me in my elder years, by the way I am 74, little and brittle! They have their own income so everything works out! They are all excellent cook's so really all I do is boss everyone around! Let's move on with my life now! Listen I hear a rooster crowing! Yes I now have 🐔 chickens and yard eggs! Also a 🐖 pig! Well actually it is a little pot belly 🐖 pig, I will never eat porky! We planted our first veggie garden this spring, We grew some 🍒 tomatoes and harvested about 2 lbs, hey it is trial by error! I have about 3 acres and I can vision a little homestead with some really neat raised garden plots! So how did I come about with a chicken yard! Their was this elder gentleman who actually lived right across the street from me and my elder son became good friends with him and they invested halves built a chicken pen and they bought some 🐔 chickens and a rooster we got chicken eggs all over our places! This gent knows all about farming! He was renting his house he lived in, and his landlord wanted to let one of her children live in the house, so he was to move! Oh lordy my farmer was going to have to leave us! My vision of a sustainable homestead was quickly fading! So I aproached him about him putting one of those tiny homes on my property? Ha! He said ok, he and my son's all went tiny home hunting, my farmer found his house they delivered the house set it up, so now my farmer and my son's have everything mapped out for a small homestead! I am so happy! You know God moves in very mysterious ways. His ways are not our ways, his thoughts are not our thoughts are not his thoughts and his sight is not our sights! God sees far into our future that we cannot see our future! Well I am going to close for now, but I will come back later to read all of your posting! All of you are so smart I know I have much to learn from you I am really happy to have found you! Oh, and by the way don't get any ideas about my farmer and I. I am too old and have no ideas of taking care of no man, I can hardly take care of myself much less a gent! Be blessed and be safe.

Latest posts

Back