Doomsday Prepper Bryan May Here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i figured i would come in to the forums and answer ?s or see if we all can learn from each other
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to post anywhere you like! Don't see something you wish to talk about feel free to start a thread!
How long have you been prepping for?
My step daughter is digging the pink rifle you have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

The Pink Gun Is A SAIGA 12 Gauge ,we have been prepping for a few yrs after we had our son and seen the movie THE ROAD 2009 it was a trigger object to us

Welcome!
YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
The Road is a bafass movie!
2 bullets one gun.
It took me a few times watching it to figure out why hes filling the bathtub at the beginning, lol, now that im a prepper im like duhhh lmao, awesome freaken movie!
I hope you can answer questions for new members/new preppers, but should you have any, feel free to ask away!

Welcome!
YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
The Road is a bafass movie!
2 bullets one gun.
It took me a few times watching it to figure out why hes filling the bathtub at the beginning, lol, now that im a prepper im like duhhh lmao, awesome freaken movie!
I hope you can answer questions for new members/new preppers, but should you have any, feel free to ask away!
yes its a eye opener

Bryan, turns out i have your episode recorded on my DVR lol, do you by chance deliver them bearded dragons too?
And can you pm me a price guide?
And i have some pointers for you if you'd like?
I joke about the people on that show all the time, yet your one that made prepping seem normal on there, thank you!

Bryan, turns out i have your episode recorded on my DVR lol, do you by chance deliver them bearded dragons too?
I joke about the people on that show all the time, yet your one that made prepping seem normal on there, thank you!
i do reptile shows from time to time

I agree with Krime. when I watched your episode I was in awe of how well thought out your plan is! I really liked the Solar and wind turbine you have set up, and hope I can achieve such a level.
I wish I had a yard to put a shipping container in.
Is there a "special" paint you could coat the outside with to mitigate rust?

Welcome Bryan! i followed your youtube channel since the start of season 2! HAH!

Agreed on all points. I'm not sure that the shipping container would be damaged too badly by rust. I Would think it will take a very long time to harm it. I guess it will depend on where it's at and what the soil is like there, etc.....

Latest posts

Back