Doomsday news story, Missouri

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Flippin

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a tv journalist with the Fox station in St. Joseph, MO. The television station has received an impressive amount of interest in doomsday preparation in the area. I'd like to locate someone in nearby MO who knows what they're doing and is well into their doomsday preparation to feature in a news story. If you're interested, please reply. Your location and even your identity can remain completely confidential.
Af

Hello,
I'm a tv journalist with the Fox station in St. Joseph, MO. The television station has received an impressive amount of interest in doomsday preparation in the area. I'd like to locate someone in nearby MO who knows what they're doing and is well into their doomsday preparation to feature in a news story. If you're interested, please reply. Your location and even your identity can remain completely confidential.
Af
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

We seem to be getting a lot of reporters on here, yet none of them respond after a couple of days, and I know several people have been interested in doing a spot.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

That's unfortunate. The information that could be passed from those skilled in survival preparation and even those who are newcomers to those uncertain about how to prepare could be monumental to viewers sitting at home and wondering what their next move should be. I assure all here that I am a professional journalist, very interested in this subject and willing to do whatever it takes to pass this information on to a mass audience prior to the upcoming date.
Af

That's unfortunate. The information that could be passed from those skilled in survival preparation and even those who are newcomers to those uncertain about how to prepare could be monumental to viewers sitting at home and wondering what their next move should be. I assure all here that I am a professional journalist, very interested in this subject and willing to do whatever it takes to pass this information on to a mass audience prior to the upcoming date.
Af
Thank you for your candor.
Another issue is many journalists have portrayed "Preppers" as paranoid nut jobs.
Are you only looking for people in Missouri?
I know there are a few members here from Missouri.

Yes, I'm looking for people in MO, but would be willing to travel a couple of hours. St. Joseph is in the northwest corner of the state so it's close to some other Midwest states as well.

Another issue is many journalists have portrayed "Preppers" as paranoid nut jobs.

This is my major issue with journalist reporting. Not saying you will, but I couldn't help but notice, you didn't respond to this.

A journalist that portrays a story in any way is not a true journalist. A reporter's job and duty is to report the story as it is. 'Journalists' who put a slant into a story or their opinion are simply hacks.
The increased concern over a possible looming doomsday event has become very evident to me and that's why I hope to showcase what some are doing to prep so others can benefit from their knowledge.

A journalist that portrays a story in any way is not a true journalist. A reporter's job and duty is to report the story as it is. 'Journalists' who put a slant into a story or their opinion are simply hacks.
The increased concern over a possible looming doomsday event has become very evident to me and that's why I hope to showcase what some are doing to prep so others can benefit from their knowledge.

Fair enough and well said.

I'm in MO. I might be able to talk to you depending on what all you want to know.

Latest posts

Back