Doomsday Newbie

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoping4thebest

Reaction score
Hello Doomsday Preppers =) I have always been keeping my eye open on worldly events and how they relate to Biblical prophecies. Recently my husband and I have begun to start stocking up on survival food. Also, we have been watching Doomsday Preppers via Internet and have gotten a ton of great idea's from the show. I am also a part of many end time groups and websites and have enjoyed sharing and hearing everyone's idea's, plans and view's on possible scenario's. We have learned a lot and hope that we have enough time to keep on improving our chance of survival should World War 3 break out. We believe the stages are currently set for WW3. Especially with everything going on in the Middle East. I am happy to have found this website and cant wait to talk to you all and get educated further than I already am. Thanks for having me!

Hello Doomsday Preppers =) I have always been keeping my eye open on worldly events and how they relate to Biblical prophecies. Recently my husband and I have begun to start stocking up on survival food. Also, we have been watching Doomsday Preppers via Internet and have gotten a ton of great idea's from the show. I am also a part of many end time groups and websites and have enjoyed sharing and hearing everyone's idea's, plans and view's on possible scenario's. We have learned a lot and hope that we have enough time to keep on improving our chance of survival should World War 3 break out. We believe the stages are currently set for WW3. Especially with everything going on in the Middle East. I am happy to have found this website and cant wait to talk to you all and get educated further than I already am. Thanks for having me!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I agree that there are events that have been set into motion that if un changed or redirected will spell certain disaster for all mankind!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hello hoping 4the best, welcome to the fourms and community we are glad to see you have joined up. Have any questions feel free to ask and we all will try to answer them in a timely ASAP manner..!! HOOAH..!:m4:

Thanks for the greetings and the warm welcome! I do have a question, was wondering how does someone on a fixed income go about bugging out? Especially as far as shelter goes. I am disabled and do not have a car. Have a hard time walking long periods of time. Was wondering am I better off just bugging out in my current apartment?

For what is going to happen, go to Matt:24, Mark:13 Luke:21, also Rev:13. God tells us what will happen and it is happening fast. God also told Noah that a flood would come, That he had to build the ark, just like He is telling us what is comming. God didn't build the ark for Noah, just like He won't prep for us. My wife, daughter and I are not stopping our prepping. We are trying to find as many other preppers here in La. as we can. The more preppers you have together, the better you off you will be. Good luck and God bless and keep you safe.

Latest posts

Back