Doomsday games!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester

Reaction score
Good evening everyone!

I wanted to pick some brains, and see if anyone has some cool ideas.

Prepstock 2023 is coming in October, and I'm looking for some doomsday activities and games we can do at the event if we have inclement weather.

At the moment we have thought up.

1. Apocalypse Bingo.
2. Apocalypse Scavenger Hunt.
3. Doomsday Karaoke.

But... we are looking for some more ideas.

Thanks everyone for viewing.

Where is Prepstock2023 going to be located?
I'm not very creative, so the only games I can think of is: knife/hatchet throwing, target shooting.
Prepstock is located in Townsend Tennessee.

As much as I wish we could do those things, liability is keeping us from it.

But definitely an awesome idea thank you!

Primitive fires starting comes to mind . When matches and lighters aren't available this skill is priceless . Perhaps the visitors would like to try their luck with a flint and steel or bow drill . Might could even sell some primitive fire starting tools along with a bag to put the tools in . --- Another avenue is food gathering demonstrations using snares and homemade deadfall triggers . --- Setting up a primitive wood fueled smokehouse complete with smoked sausage inside so as to sell the sausage to the hungry students might bring a little more cash .

Last edited:
Primitive fires starting comes to mind . When matches and lighters aren't available this skill is priceless . Perhaps the visitors would like to try their luck with a flint and steel or bow drill . Might could even sell some primitive fire starting tools along with a bag to put the tools in . --- Another avenue is food gathering demonstrations using snares and homemade deadfall triggers . --- Setting up a primitive wood fueled smokehouse complete with smoked sausage inside so as to sell the sausage to the hungry students might bring a little more cash .
So some of the things you mentioned are already on the list for this year.

Traps are something I didn't even think about. Unfortunately we don't have anyone to teach that, and I don't want to put together a course of bad information.

I'll see if I could track down a trapper.

We do have a guy that is going to be teaching meat preservation.

So some of the things you mentioned are already on the list for this year.

Traps are something I didn't even think about. Unfortunately we don't have anyone to teach that, and I don't want to put together a course of bad information.

I'll see if I could track down a trapper.

We do have a guy that is going to be teaching meat preservation.
Is @Arcticdude willing to travel east?

Is @Arcticdude willing to travel east?
We're thinking about going. I have kin in Tennessee that I haven't seen in over 25 years too. October is a busy time for me with planting, getting firewood in, trapping, moving cows, and the 101 things that need to be done before winter. I'll have a better idea later this spring to see if we can make it.

Latest posts

Back