Don't feel bad about the NZ massacre. The mosque was radicalized.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you aren’t radicalized? From that attitude and lack of compassion I’d say your your as extreme as the ones you hate so much.

Brent,

He may have a point. I'm not saying the shooter wasn't a radical, it seems he was (I haven't looked too much into it). But the article Hadrian references simply is telling a story of a kid who attended that mosque and went nuts eventually getting killed by a drone in the middle east. And the article mentions that at least once a radical violent speaker was at the mosque. These are bits of information. Hadrian didn't write it, he's giving reference material for each of us to digest & review. I appreciate that. And if you believe the article, his comment seems to have some truth to it.

If a Shepard knowingly leads his flock to drink rabies infected water, he is evil but his flock must still be destroyed. The Mullah's lead their flock astray, and in the end they will have to be destroyed.

And you aren’t radicalized? From that attitude and lack of compassion I’d say your your as extreme as the ones you hate so much.
These people want(ed) you and I to be dead. They were terrorists. They meant to do harm, and no one was planning to stop them, and someone did. It sucks that it had to come to this, but alas, this is what it came to. I want these people off our soil via peaceful means, but you can't just snap your fingers, and voila! Dark times lie ahead
If a Shepard knowingly leads his flock to drink rabies infected water, he is evil but his flock must still be destroyed. The Mullah's lead their flock astray, and in the end they will have to be destroyed.
Dank example.

Last edited:
Here's another way to look at this. Do you remember the story of the scorpion who asks a dog for a ride across the river? The dogs says no because the scorpion will sting and kill him. The scorpion tells the dog he wouldn't do it, because he'd drown as well. so the dog gives him a ride, & 1/2 way across the scorpion stings the dog. As the dog goes under, he asks "Why?", and the scorpion simply says "It's my nature."

Muslims have the freedom to NOT kill other people, but apparently not the ability.

We've been dealing with Islam for hundreds of years.

Most people have no idea how big a problem Islam was for the United States in the very beginning of the country.

On July 25th, 1785, Barbary Pirates captured the schooner Maria. One week later they captured the schooner Dauphin. And soon other ships were captured and the crews held hostage.

These were not pirates in the sense we normally think of, but privateers operating under the protection and for the benefit of the four Barbary States. The Barbary States demanded $660,000 each in ransom from the United States to release the hostages from the ships.

In March 1786, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman. When they enquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in the Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise.

The hostages were held for ten years until the United States and Algeria came to a settlement. In 1795, the United States paid Algeria ONE MILLION DOLLARS ransom, which was one sixth of the entire budget of the United States. The United States ended up paying one million dollars every year to Algeria for several years.

In 1798, in order to combat the Barbary Pirates, the United States formed the United States Navy. Yes, that's right, the United States Navy was formed to combat Islam.

When Thomas Jefferson was inaugurated in 1801, Yusuf Karamanli, the Pasha of Tripoli, demanded $225,000 (equivalent to $3.39 million in 2018) from the new administration. Jefferson refused the demand. Consequently, on 10 May 1801, the Pasha declared war on the U.S.

In the ensuing war, (the first war fought overseas by the US) Tripoli captured the USS Philadelphia. The crew was taken hostage and the ship was used by Tripoli. In 1804, US Marines stormed the Philadelphia and burned it to deny it's use by Tripoli.

In 1805, eight U.S. Marines crossed the desert in a surprise attack on the Tripolian city of Derna, and captured the city. The U.S. then used the captured city as leverage in negotiating the release of the hostages, which ended the war.

And that was just the FIRST Barbary war. There was a Second Barbary War.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back