Dollar Tree Trip Today

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetroMike

Reaction score
Hey All,

Today im taking a trip to the dollar store for some prepping stuff. I broke the seal and told my wife im making bug out bags for herand my daughter..she hesitated at first but then thought it would be actually a good idea. Me im 32yrs old, wife 29 and daughter 3... Im making a quick 3 bags for us with stuff from the dollar store etc...

My house still says " dont go out spending all this money" lol...I said "hun dollar store" lol

Good job. When I gave my hubs his bob, he looked at me like I was cracked. I told him to carry it voluntarily or I would staple to his ###, lol. Our youngest is 12 and has a get home bag in her school locker since she can't carry a backpack to classes.

I have gotten many of my preps from dollar tree great place, seems like i get new ideas for stuff every time i go in. wife thinks I'm daft whenever i mention prepping or survival.

never thought of the dollar tree to be a practical spot to prep... going to have to give it a once over..

loves dollar genral.dollar tree harbar fights and every place else where i can save money while buying what i need..but then again.i love yard sales also..

Latest posts

Back