Dollar store prepping

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah we have a dollar tree where everything is a $1. They even have pregnancy test lol I actually feel sorry for anyone who uses one lol

Big Lots actually has some great prepping items cheap. I pick up 24 bottles of water for less than $3.00. mixed vegetables .40/can. For NY, this is cheap. You can also order online if there's no store near you. They sell all different types of items, not just food. I get personal hygiene, planting/gardening and medical preps here too.

I love Dollar Tree! They have some cheap preps but they are preps that can be cheap and still be good!

I buy bags of marbles as sling shot load at .99 cents store. Best deal ever.
We took our slingshot out to the woods and used Lemonhead candy ... the evidence disappears over time (and it's cheaper).

Yeah, they aren't perfectly round ... but much better than the rocks I used to shoot as a kid (Lemonheads are fat free, too). Of course, I don't recommend storing them for long term use.

1101-lemonheads-01.jpg

I just saw this thread and actually mentioned something in another thread about how we recently got a Dollar Tree store in our area. I know they have quite a few things that are good. I picked up some ace bandages after my recent surgery and was surprised at how good they were! I had already picked up a few at WallyWorld for $3 more!

I gave the Lemonheads to my son and his friend... they loved shooting them and even shot them while canoeing. They told me that they had a blast... but the damned Lemonheads wouldn't stay true... they curved. If you can't trust Lemonheads... what can you trust!! :p

Latest posts

Back