Dollar Store/Menards Finds...Video enclosed

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Like your video. I got alot of my stuff from the Dollar Tree too. We also have Walls here they have alot of things too. Yesterday I got good things there.

Thank you for the video. Added a few things to my shopping list from your video lol. Never thought of the dollar tree before. Definitly will have to get some of the items you showed. Thank you again.

im going to town tomorrow to buy what lil lumber i need for the selfs im makeig for canned n dry foods..and i also plan on buying some bug out stuff..thanks for reminding me of dollar tree..

Don't forget about Goodwill and thrift stores for deals too. Remember to check expiration dates, keep them written on a card in an outer pocket (maybe why those packs were 19cents) Sure things a good a little past the date but trust me, things stop working as well past the expiration date (this goes for anything- nothing worse than an MRE gone bad, I know) Also, try cooking with that canned heat, so you know what its capable of.

Latest posts

Back