Doing away with suburbs

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinjopo1

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
I tuned in late to Mark Levin and was telling about the targeting of suburbs so that they must be urbanized.

I'm going to check it out. What in heard was fascinating. Joe Biden is on board. Interviewing Stanley Kurtz (sp). Going to move the city to you and also have it unaffordable for you to commute to city. It all started with Obama. Has to do with HUD. I'll look for link.

You might want to check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tuned in late to Mark Levin and was telling about the targeting of suburbs so that they must be urbanized.

I'm going to check it out. What in heard was fascinating. Joe Biden is on board. Interviewing Stanley Kurtz (sp). Going to move the city to you and also have it unaffordable for you to commute to city. It all started with Obama. Has to do with HUD. I'll look for link.

You might want to check it out.

obama already ruined a bunch of places. What he did was force the building of low income apartments in high end neighborhoods and communities. I’ve seen this all over the NICE suburbs of Atlanta! THEN, he brought in a ton of non educated 3rd world scum and filled the housing with them!

Of course you won’t see biden bring in thieves and rapists in HIS area!

Hell, the suburbia is what makes the cities big in the first place, look at NYC, it's surburbs are Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and probably a few others. Just look at the satellite during the night time. What they are trying to do is force people a way from rural areas or expand out to rural areas.

Latest posts

Back