Dog load out

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prepped123

Reaction score
Today as I was walking my dog around the property ( like we do most mornings) I started to think she will more thank likely be with me in the event I do bug out from this property. I did some looking around and found some pretty nice vest for her (full size pit bull) I was wondering if anyone else has built a vest for a dog or what everyone’s thoughts on what I should put on it ?
Thanks in advance

a dog can wear a vest & carry a little. But you'll get much more if you have a cart with wheels that they can pull. that assumes flat ground not woods. but do you really plan to bug out on foot?

Think like a PREPPER, a dog is not just for christmas, if you are careful the cold cuts will last until new year :)

1609063583400.jpeg

Getting a flat with a dog sled.

1609063673733.png

My dog's function is to wake my up if something goes bump in the night. Time and time again she has performed her job flawlessly. If I drive to town to buy food, NOBODY messes with my truck! Something to consider.

Latest posts

Back