does anyone here have a altas bunker and are they any good?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I can't see their profile to find their posts; whole page is blanked out; like they ne'er existed lol. What kind of posts did...they write? It's actually none of my business really lol.

There sure have been some oddball characters logging on to this forum since the New Year. 🤔
I am NOT an oddball, I am a unique individual here on Gilligan's Isle, where there is fresh air, town square, you are my Wife, Goodbye city life, down at the junction and that's Uncle Joe he is moving kinda slow at Stalag 13!

Has anyone looked into using a box culvert as a shelter? They can go quite deep 20 to 30ft and seem more affordable then a steel culvert or box style shelter that atlas makes.

a culvert in the UK is a drain, its a bit like setting up camp in a dry river bed, one day you'll be up to your neck in water.
Ya that's what they are designed for but they could provided as a excellent shelter. Water proof, long lifespan, able to carry heavy overhead loads and to be buried fairly deep also the price is more affordable.

Latest posts

Back