Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC is a bubble. They spend more time there than they do at home.

We really need to get to the point where the US Congress only meets once a year for about six to 8 weeks and then go home.

They have way too much time on their hands and, as the saying goes, idle hands are the devil’s playthings.

--- Here is something now that we are in " the quickening " can help stretch the financial budget . Here is how to make laundry detergent. Already in my stash is a laundry scrub board and wash tub , waiting for a world without a power grid .

I normally make the dry kind. Looks like the liquid type would actually last longer and with out the baking soda.

I use a brand of laundry strip. Saves space. 4x8x2 box of 384 last us 2 years.
Didn’t know what it costs so i looked it up. $119 for 384 is .31 a load. Yes more expensive. But look at the space save from gallon jugs. 6 years worth takes up the space of a gallon jug.

I've been making my own laundry detergent for years. I use the castile soap, or fels- Naptha and also use Zote. I've made the dry but it leaves soapy marks on the clothes and doesn't dissolve very good in the water. I add lemon or lavender essential oil for fragrance. I don't think either cleans as good and larry complains and buys Tide anyway for his clothes.

The newest video by David Dubyne is about the change he says is coming from LIBOR to SOFR. He is asserting that this is a BIG problem for us.

This graph shows the difference between the two.

1685455429204.png

My question is, how exactly will this affect us? Someone said it could affect even home loans that are not Variable Rate Loans. My kids have Fixed Rate loans, but this concerns me. Anyone understand this?

The economic crash has indeed arrived . It however so for has been a slow walk into poverty for most . This could escalate depending on the outcome of the United States financial plan or lack of over the coming months . Unless Republicans can overcome what is likely already a rigged deal in 2024 there will only be a deepening financial crises . Frankly though things are so for down the sewer at this point that I am skeptical even if we gain patriotic leadership that we could avoid a deepening of the collapse . I find it troubling to see some that don't seem to comprehend what is ahead . The most likely thing that would make the financial fiasco look mild is World War 3 , which as of today appears to be as unstoppable as a run away train .

My family group foresaw this years ago and started preparing , constructing enlarged homes and building more living structures . One structure on our grounds 80% complete is being constructed with a one year old baby " my grandson " in mind as to eventually have his own home as an adult.

Here is a video on gardening this year and the collapse facing us . Her meeting up with the old gentleman at the garden area reminds me of one of our members . Those that don't believe things will get that bad and they will be able to buy or barter their way to survival may want to reconsider this approach for their and their family's survival .

Last edited:
Here is a video on gardening this year and the collapse facing us . Her meeting up with the old gentleman at the garden area reminds me of one of our members . Those that don't believe things will not get that bad and they will be able to buy or barter their way to survival may want to reconsider this approach for their and their family's survival .

Yeah, I LIKE HER! She tends to give life experiencings.

I woke up this morning to find enough Republicans and Democrats were cut enough personal financial gain deals that the U.S. was sold out again . Has anyone ever seen a Washington politician that didn't mysteriously become even more wealthy ? -- What this means to preppers / survivalist . As more worthless paper is printed to resemble currency the x amount of available goods will become much more expensive , thus an Excelleration in inflation . On the flip side those of us that receive a government check regardless as to whether it is in the form of Social Security or some other form will continue to receive the checks , they just will not buy as much . This might give those that didn't finish their preparations some more time , until Russia or China drops the bomb .

Latest posts

Back