Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, if a currency is eventually backed by gold, it will most likely be a world currency. It will also most likely be digital. The US has not allowed an audit of the gold reserves in over 50 years. Despite what the world is told, the US is not one of the primary countries accumulating gold. In fact, our Treasury officials frequently tell us that gold is an antiquated relic, while world central banks are accumulating tons of it. I’m confident that gold is a good bet because bankers typically acquire assets that benefit them, not us. They employ the “do as I say, not as I do” philosophy. Once our dollar is toast on the world market, gold and silver are the only money that you’ll be able to exchange for the next currency. Once the rest of the world doesn’t need the US dollar for trade purposes, those dollars overseas will be sent back here, further inflating our costs for anything we want to purchase. You may not be able to eat gold and silver, but I know quite a few local farmers that have assured me they will traded crops for silver and gold now, much less when the dollar’s purchase value is further inflated away.

As I’ve stated before, I’m not looking for an argument on this. You may have a completely different opinion. I respect that, but my mind is made up that things are going to be bad soon and I need to be prepared to barter for things others want/need and things I want/need. By the way, I’m going to try to utmost to refrain from a complete tyrannical control environment if a digital currency, gold backed or not.

I draw a few government checks such as Social Security but Frankley hope the whole corrupt government finds their funds taken away next month . I have prepared for a world without currency and not needing a crutch for support from some neighbor . This financial Armagedón I find entertaining as the fear increases . Most of the population will be in a bind " to put it mildly " if we slide off the cliff . Jobs will disappear as businesses close and desperation will sweep across the land . For those that prepared they will need to be ready to defend their resources night and day .

The meeting that was scheduled for tomorrow at the White House to discuss a budget for the future has been canceled . Neither the Communist or the folks standing up for working citizens have nothing else to discuss . They claim they will meet sometime next week . I know we have seen this sort of thing play out before with an agreement being reached during the night as the clock ticks down the minutes . However this time it may be different . If this unfolds , as preppers we should be able to sit back and watch the frantic reactions from the unprepared , hold up in our alamos and watch society implode .

Last edited:
Here is a short film " about 1 minute " on what we can expect if the upcoming budget can not be passed . Actually my unprofessional opinion it would be much worse than the supposedly expert on the short film predicts , especially with each passing month . Stuff like this though is what we have been preparing for .

I heard on the radio today that the meeting between Biden and McCarthy is being pushed back to next week. Biden does seem to want to defualt to push their Digital Currancy thru.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...en-admin-wants-debt-default-more-than-a-deal/The Biden administration seems more interested in letting a debt default occur than coming to an agreement with Republicans to extend the limit, Speaker Kevin McCarthy has claimed.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy has expressed frustration regarding recent bipartisan efforts to once again raise the U.S. debt ceiling, arguing that the Joe Biden administration appears to be more interested in just letting a debt default happen rather than agreeing some spending cuts to come to a deal with House Republicans.

A failure to raise the debt limit — a legal limit on how much money the United States can borrow — would eventually lead to a government shutdown, in turn likely leading to delays in paychecks for those working in government agencies, as well as a delay in payments to social services recipients and Medicare providers.

Despite that, the two sides have struggled to come to a deal that will solve the crisis, with both Democrats and Republicans jointly calling off a meeting between senior figures set to take place this Friday due to a lack of agreement on how to move forward.

According to a report by Fox News, McCarthy is placing the blame for the delay on the Biden government, claiming that the President has so far proven unwilling to implement spending cuts Republicans view as a necessary prerequisite for any raising of the debt limit.

“I have not seen from there a seriousness of the White House that they want a deal,” he claimed, adding that both sides thought it better to allow their staff to meet again instead in the hope of making some more headway before real negotiations begin.

When government checks and free housing for those that don't want to work , free food and the vast amount of other giveaways set in place to buy votes for a corrupt government party seize to exist , we can expect temper tantrums from the spoiled sector of society . Thus expect rioting and looting and total collapse of food stores as they are ransacked .

When government checks and free housing for those that don't want to work , free food and the vast amount of other giveaways set in place to buy votes for a corrupt government party seize to exist , we can expect temper tantrums from the spoiled sector of society . Thus expect rioting and looting and total collapse of food stores as they are ransacked .
But it will also effect social security that people paid into and earned!!

This was written with love in my heart because I have lived a good life, served in the military for many years when I was proud to, went to college when it was used to educate people for their benefit and when family was built on relationships of love, respect and honor. I have watched as the country I loved and we live in has moved from one of teamwork, historical pride, morality, honor, and tradition to one of dishonor, disrespect, disgrace, division, immorality and revisionist history in order to entice evil, anger, hatred and perversion in its people. It is, in my opinion a great tragedy. I am saddened by what this once great nation is becoming. Everything will continue to change even more and because of where we have come to, many will suffer terribly. Look at San Francisco, i was there in 1983 it was breathtaking. Now it’s a cesspool of filth, drugs, crime, immorality and mental illness. Once the resources there are depleted, people will move into new areas. It’s not just San Fran, every urban center is suffering from these same things.

If the dollar folds as a world wide currency, it will be akin to the apocalypse. Bedlam will eventually prevail. I have a loving wife, three children that I am sincerely proud of and a beautiful 7 year old grandson that I will protect and gladly give my life for, my heart breaks for the innocent.

If the dollar goes, SS goes, so will SSI and SNAP and Welfare and if those go, so do banks and then most of the companies in America. We’ve already reduced mom and pop stores almost out of existence. Add to that all of the recent and future illegal immigration numbers that are going to be dependent on US system resources that we’ve been paying into for our whole lives and eventually you’ll see that the light in the near distance is an economic freight train and it is flying down the tracks right at us. It cannot be sustained. I can do math!!

Most companies depend on federal government subsidies to survive. How much of the economy do you think is fueled in some way by government subsidy checks? How many rappers, drug dealers, pimps and slum lords have gotten rich off money we’ve busted our keisters to pay taxes on that was intended to help people retire and survive in their old age, not thrive.

Many of those funds have systematically been used for people to walk the streets, victimize communities and abuse society. Of course, we have to make sure that people who choose to do those things, have their food, clothing and shelter, as well as their electricity, water, alcohol, drugs, cell phones, etc. covered and if we don’t provide it we’re all racists. Reparations, for actions committed by people that are dead to people that are dead, are actually being considered for people that have no way of advancing themselves unless they remain victims and legally continue to steal from others. Absolutely disgusting.

Then on the other side of the coin, how many wealthy hedge fund managers do you think would go under without a continual influx of your FED tax money inflating the stock market so they can remain rich with no benefit to you or I, while they remain protected from real life? How many banks would fail without your tax dollars in the FDIC covering the losses for rich bankers, their losses are not realized. How many medicines will not be delivered by Medicaid, Medicare or standard Rx pipelines because our medicines are mostly produced offshore or in China and can be controlled so that delivery to the wrong people doesn’t happen if the system shuts down?

The system is rigged folks. Like Carlin said, “it’s a big club, and you’re not in it.” If you are not prepared to survive outside of the system the world government has created for us and our US political hierarchy has accepted for us, then you’re not prepared. Food, water, clothing, shelter, medical, security, barter goods and most importantly a support system of faith in God and trusted loved ones because no one can stand watch 24/7. It’s a huge ask to be prepared for what is coming.

Almost everyone unintentionally overestimates their own abilities, but there are people coming that survive daily out of creating victims. Heartless, that couldn’t give a rat’s butt over what you’ve sacrificed to try and prepare to help you and others survive. Individuals that look down a firearm sight and will not hesitate to pull a trigger, regardless of who it is being aimed at man, woman or child. Pure evil, sociopathic. Those people are dangerous indeed. The old saying, “he who hesitates is lost” may tragically soon become a necessary way of life on a trigger pull. Hard situation for someone with a conscience. Creates PTSD that will remain with you until your life is over.

If you don’t have a support system you can trust with your life, you’re not prepared. If the government does literally, economically and financially shut down, the rule of law will change even more than it has already. (Think the ex-marine in NY that held that maniac threatening everyone on the NY Subway, for police, and he died, will get a fair shake?). 10 years ago he would be lifted up as a hero, but the world government can’t allow people to defend themselves and others from maniacal thugs with 42+ prior arrests. No, the next day we see the picture of them in their cap and gown like they’re something they’re not and the rioting begins if charges aren’t filed and social INJUSTICE isn’t imposed on the innocent. This country has changed my friends. It’s bad folks. The system has become a facade for evil and it’s going to get worse.

I pray you and yours will not become victims. Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of this forum. I sincerely wish it was in a better economic, social and spiritual climate. Let’s keep watching each others 6 and having faith in a relationship with God.

Seven more days until the CIA and FBI run out of money to keep their Communist agencies operating . Well at least I can dream it will happen. In reality I suspect the communist controlling Joe Biden will find funds to keep their communist agenda moving forward while the peasants see their economic plight continue to degrade . In a few more years American Citizens may have to swim the Reo Grande River and try sneaking into Central America . I am sure they will feed us , house us and give us free medical care .

At least you got this little river. We´re are we in Europe supposed to sneak in? Africa? Like they do? Swimming through the Mediterranean Sea? I`m sure, they will also send "rescue ships" to the european borders - just like our human-loving-ngos do all the time near the african coast.

At least you got this little river. We´re are we in Europe supposed to sneak in? Africa? Like they do? Swimming through the Mediterranean Sea? I`m sure, they will also send "rescue ships" to the european borders - just like our human-loving-ngos do all the time near the african coast.
As you know @Schlack the italians don't keep the beaches always very clean. I think there's maybe an chance some of the "African Rubber Ferries" are still left there and working or we are halfway lucky to get free entry to Russia 🤣

‘The mother of all crises.’ A US debt default would ricochet around the world --- This is one of the scenarios most of us have been preparing for . Neither Republicans nor Democrats are willing to budge on their vision on the financial sovereignty of the United States which as the link explains will devastate Economys around the globe . Think out further than the coming month , think what the situation will be by this winter as things collapse . --- A financial collapse , rioting , panic and desperation may actually be the Biden / communist plan so as to call off the next presidential election . Democrats can't afford to lose the next election or many may be facing prison time or even execution .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back