Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a follow up on my above post . At least my wife bought me a army style cot for such guard duty . Actually though any intruder would be lucky if I intercepted them instead of my guard dog . I suppose my vigilance might be more accurately categorized as guard duty to protect intruders from my dog .

How does this look....lol...haa! Scary eh? My sisters dog...saw or smelled something!

Attachments

• IMG_6724.jpg
    IMG_6724.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 0
Democrat strong holds are collapsing. . All someone has to do to see this is click on YouTube and scroll through the store after store being ransacked by the same genetic pool . When they have finished destroying their own nest they will be expecting someone to take pity on their plight and bring them free stuff . These brain dead people will be leaving their destroyed environment seeking food from those that have morality and work for their worldly possessions . This will be an almost invisible invasion into the working areas as they filter in one family at a time . Expect their habits of stealing whatever they desire to remain ingrained into their thinking process .

Last edited:
Democrat strong holds are collapsing. . All someone has to do to see this is click on YouTube and scroll through the store after store being ransacked by the same genetic pool . When they have finished destroying their own nest they will be expecting someone to take pity on their plight and bring them free stuff . These brain dead people will be leaving their destroyed environment seeking food from those that have morality and work for their worldly possessions . This will be an almost invisible invasion into the working areas as they filter in one family at a time . Expect their habits of stealing whatever they desire to remain ingrained into their thinking process .

When Michelle Obama was complaining about "food deserts" being a form of racism, I had to smirk. No, not racism, economics. When you have a community that feels a need to tag (graffiti) every building and steal from them; when patrons tire of getting mugged just trying to shop, what do you think they are going to eventually do when no insurance company will cover the losses? Stop acting like you live in a zoo and act with some dignity, the shops will come and take your money same as they do any other demographic!

--- First I will say I don't expect anyone to watch much of the attached link " its boring " . But here we go guys the foreclosures are up over 500 percent , maybe even higher if they went all the way back to the U.S. political coup . Its a slow walk down death / foreclosure row for the unbelievers . Preppers need to be vigilante for the desperate homeless , and will need to react accordingly .

Last edited:
To quote a line from an John Wayne movie " Big Jake " - ( Your fault my fault nobody's fault ) what we are seeing is sad and is what for years has been predicted by believers . Fortunately some of us on this forum have succeeded in getting their survival plans in place and are basically debt free . Others may not be that fortunate . Regardless , this division is destined to increase .

Last edited:
--- Here is what the situation in your country will likely be like " if not already " . About the only thing that will stop this phenomenon is a Nuclear Armagedón . Either way this plays out , many of us have prepared to face and survive .

Last edited:
Hurrah - the collapse according to some of the scared politicians may occur June 1st or soon after as the United States defaults on being able to be financially solvent . At last we can go into a " Road Warrior " or " Mad Max " existence . --- Actually though as appealing as this may be for preppers I don't actually expect this to pan out but on the other hand the slow walk into financial ruin is already occurring and the " One second after " scenario is highly likely . --- Still we watch the masses completely ignore and deny anything of such magnitude will happen in " their Country " its just those other countries like Venezuela , Sri Lanka and Argentina .

Last edited:
--- Here is what the situation in your country will likely be like " if not already " . About the only thing that will stop this phenomenon is a Nuclear Armagedón . Either way this plays out , many of us have prepared to face and survive .

I think you can't compare Argentinas crash and an possible crash in the US.
Argentinians have somehow already experience in this, they gone bankrupt a few times and switched currency many times too.
Americans had this experience during the great depression only.

Our members may want to check their news sources . The panic over the last few hours by Democrats realizing they may not be able to get more money to buy votes and party on is getting closer to reality than they thought would ever happen . This is prepper entertainment .

Republican House members are standing firm so for and are claiming they " will not " even consider an emergency short term extension on keeping the financial system solvent . As preppers we may want to look at this as a possible opportunity to purchase foreclosed real-estate as many will lose their income . The so called Great Depression may soon be renamed the Little Depression .

Last edited:
Republican House members are standing firm so for and are claiming they " will not " even consider an emergency short term extension on keeping the financial system solvent . As preppers we may want to look at this as a possible opportunity to purchase foreclosed real-estate as many will lose their income . The so called Great Depression may soon be renamed the Little Depression .
Got news for them, IF my check doesnt come that i have worked for i plan on finding the nearest federal facility and getting MY moneys worth out of it!!! Its called repossession!

how many times have we heard the dreaded "shutting down the country' and every time they have done something and people didn't die.

The few times we shut down for a few days that just meant they stopped spending more money.
They just needed more time to print more money.

That works perfectly into 2024. The Biden folks and the media can then blame the economic shutdown and the ensuing reset on the evil republicans and claim this wouldn’t be happening if the nation had elected a democratic house. Doesn’t matter what’s true, it only matters how it’s framed by this atrocious administration and their cohorts in systemic evil the mainstream media.

Latest posts

Back