Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Report coming today via a prepper channel - Two major news networks " FOX " and one of the Communist run news agency's are both now reporting on the " collapse of the dollar " . We have been saying this for a long time now but now even the Shepple are beginning to see the dollar becoming worthless . Some are just now realizing what is coming down , -- Even though I despise the former U.S. President Hussain Obama , he knew what was likely to happen and installed several Huge propane tanks at his home and filled them up about a year ago , getting ready for a world without a power grid , propane , few to not any stores and worthless money . --- More likely though we won't have to worry about wiping our buts with worthless 100 dollar bills as China and Russia appears to have plans to " liberate us " .

Brazil has signed a pack with China to ditch the dollar . At this point I don't know how many countries have moved away from the dollar as accepted currency , but country after country since the U.S. banks financial situation has been exposed are rapidly dropping the dollar .
There are over 150 countries now committed to the belt and road initiative which is a collective economic system which excludes the dollar, as well as the US as a whole.

Here is the Wiki description of it. “The Belt and Road Initiative, known within China as the One Belt One Road or OBOR for short, is a global infrastructure development strategy adopted by the Chinese government in 2013 to invest in more than 150 countries and international organizations. It is considered a centerpiece of the Chinese leader Xi Jinping's foreign policy. The BRI forms a central component of Xi's "Major Country Diplomacy" strategy, which calls for China to assume a greater leadership role for global affairs in accordance with its rising power and status. It has been compared to the American Marshall Plan. As of January 2023, 151 countries were listed as having signed up to the BRI.”

Unfortunately, with the current administration’s focus on things other than economic health of the country, other nations are agreeing to trade with one another outside of the US dollar. Further, the US has been excluded from inclusion in the participation in the system. Seems like the World Reserve Currency has been misused in the minds of many countries in the world and they’re deciding that their futures might be better out of the financial control of the US.

Most recent countries to demonstrate a desire for inclusion in the belt and road initiative are Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Japan and France.

--- Realizing some can not handle the thought of a true economic collapse the link above may be something they may want to ignore and pretend everything is going to be lovely . However for those that like to face adversity and prepare for the period ahead they may be interested in the link , which is an interview with an easy to understand guy with a brilliant mind .

The United States's 2020 political coup does indeed have ramifications over the entire planet . Since the government overthrow we have quickly descended from prosperity to disaster . Whether the powers that are now in control and their corrupt and weaponized government agencies such as the IRS , CIA , FBI , judges as well as the controlled news agencies it is questionable if freedom loving citizens will ever regain freedom . Those that resist this political regime are deemed their enemies . This is indeed causing poverty and the collapsing of governments . Preppers are seen as enemy number one as they are preparing to not surrender .

Just about everyone who watches Joe, listens to him or studies his behavior will realize that this guy is not in his right mind and that this guy is no good as president and will destroy the USA.

There are exceptions, of course, like Brent S and all those who are now in psychiatric care, who follow their "leader" Joe to his own demise.
As with you it is here also in such a way, there are too many persons at the power at the time the own countries ruin and as last way out a large War see, shall the despots your War get, you will be hunted at the end for it and end at the rope.

1681135578071.png

Yesterday one of my sons received an mail notice informing him the tow boat company he works for has gone belly up . They hauled a lot of oil products to and from refineries . This was a major company in the hauling business . I don't have any information on the condition of other tow boat companies .

This makes sense...

"Democrats intentionally did not increase the debt limit when they could have late last year. Perhaps this was to set up what they thought would be a politically useful showdown with Republicans. So eager is Biden to blame Republicans that he has repeatedly resorted to making up a negotiating position for Republicans that he can attack, all the while refusing himself to negotiate...."

Don't much care for their suggested solution though...it basically transfers the power of the purse over to the President!

https://www.americanthinker.com/art..._occur_right_after_the_debt_ceiling_vote.html

Last edited:
This makes sense...

Democrats intentionally did not increase the debt limit when they could have late last year. Perhaps this was to set up what they thought would be a politically useful showdown with Republicans. So eager is Biden to blame Republicans that he has repeatedly resorted to making up a negotiating position for Republicans that he can attack, all the while refusing himself to negotiate....

Don't much care for their suggested solution though...it basically transfers the power of the purse over to the President!

https://www.americanthinker.com/art..._occur_right_after_the_debt_ceiling_vote.html
I agree , it does make sense . Personally I fear no evil as I walk through the valley of financial ruin brought on by corrupt politicians , for I have prepared . A life with no currency or stores would be meet with confidence in my family's ability to cope .

I agree , it does make sense . Personally I fear no evil as I walk through the valley of financial ruin brought on by corrupt politicians , for I have prepared . A life with no currency or stores would be meet with confidence in my family's ability to cope .

The financial ruin isn't what bothers me. We'd be okay. It is the collapse of any resemblance to civility that would follow and things done in the name of "security" that would be done "for our own good".

At least the projected SHTF based on an unreachable budget plan for the future is during this summer . If things turn even more badly under our Communist rulers , I will be sleeping outside hidden in the brush in order to intercept the desperate , starving crude from an ambush position . This would not be the first or second time to employ such a tactic when there was a high expectancy of the enemy trying to penetrate my defenses . I even had a deputy sheriff to join my nighttime vigilance one night . Its the cold or rainy nights that I don't like .

Just a follow up on my above post . At least my wife bought me a army style cot for such guard duty . Actually though any intruder would be lucky if I intercepted them instead of my guard dog . I suppose my vigilance might be more accurately categorized as guard duty to protect intruders from my dog .

I find it amusing to watch the budget Delima in an quagmire that neither freedom lovers or the communist are willing to negotiate . This may play out similar to being told just a couple of years ago that there would never be a Nuclear World War because of assured mutual destruction . Well I don't hear that Nuclear War theory being promoted anymore . In a few more months the budget cliff may be a bit more in focus for those that thought there would " always " be financial sovereignty . Massive loss of jobs and incoming funds whether through ongoing labor or some type of retirement income are in jeopardy . - This is the reason I choose to prepare for self sufficiency with survival without money or stores in mind .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back