Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, there are those of us who wish we were prepared for it but are unable.

I find peace in the fact that I've worked my tail off my entire life so I know that it's not for lack of trying and that whatever good things I do have are blessings. I wish we wouldn't have had to have blown through $50,000 in savings for treatment, but it is what it is.

... Although I do find it a little unfair that in the whole "healthy, wealthy, and wise" thing I got NONE of those things! 😆
I totally agree with you there Hun, but I feel like you and your family are the exception. I would not be willing to "help" ones that chose not to prepare when they could. Your family has had to sacrifice and struggle. If you were a neighbor, I would have no problem helping your family out at all.

Unfortunately, there are those of us who wish we were prepared for it but are unable.

I find peace in the fact that I've worked my tail off my entire life so I know that it's not for lack of trying and that whatever good things I do have are blessings. I wish we wouldn't have had to have blown through $50,000 in savings for treatment, but it is what it is.

... Although I do find it a little unfair that in the whole "healthy, wealthy, and wise" thing I got NONE of those things! 😆
You and family are gonna be all right girl! I can feel it! 😊😉

@Danil54grl @Cindyd
Thankfully we have lots of food and are stubborn as heck. 😉
I'm not so worried about me, though. If I get shipped off to the gulags, no big deal. But I would have yo tuck my kids away somewhere safe.
You totally love your family and will do whatever is best for them. That right there is how every Momma should feel.

I posted it for GG, but dont know he will see it here. Most of us saw this coming and have prepared for it.

edit to give him a shoutout.
an ecomomic crash "coming"? its already here.
it definitely is over here.
Monday morning, stocks are up, bank stocks recovering. I don’t understand, where will we be in a year if intrest is 2% and inflation is at 10%?

Last edited:
Those whose plan is to bug out , I hope they are keeping close tabs on the fuel they have for their trip as fuel stations are subject to shut down overnight , if this financial mess continues down its present trajectory . -- Those that plan to grab a bag and simply run off onto public land , good luck with that as likely about 1,000 other people will be sleeping beside you in the overnight created city . One reason that I can safely predict the overnight city thing as I have already witnessed this happen in an area that seldom saw humans " A deep Southern Swamp " in the United States . Perhaps " to give hope " in a very remote region somewhere , there will be an exception .

Last edited:
-- People can believe their television screens or they may want to watch few minutes of the above link . The collapse isn't confined to the United States , but is incorporating a huge swath of the planet . I didn't watch all of that video as I saw no need to be able to grasp the situation . .

Latest posts

Back