Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HelenBack:
That article misquoted MOODYS.
MOODYS put all US Banks on Negative.
This also translates to the economy being Negative.

The bank stocks that rose 50% were the ones that got secret bailouts yesterday.

Moody's had two ratings...one before last Friday and one after.

HelenBack:
That article misquoted MOODYS.
MOODYS put all US Banks on Negative.
This also translates to the economy being Negative.

The bank stocks that rose 50% were the ones that got secret bailouts yesterday.

Perhaps you missed my point. Those "in the know" made a fortune when THOSE stocks rose 50%. I don't give a damn about Moody's ratings changes. The people who get to decide who gets bailed out, get to invest in them before it is announced.

Are you pretending the market isn't rigged; that insider information/trading doesn't happen?

Raining: So? Does that make a difference in a collapse?
No. Just pointing out that the article didn't misquote simply out of date AND that these so called "experts", like many before them, didn't think or do their homework beyond the cursory surface or, they knew but, didn't publicize it.

...then there is Deutche Bank...next on the list?
No idea. As Jim correctly wrote, at the end it dosn't matter in an collapse really. My knowledge about the banques and the system is a lot lower as @JimCosta 's, I think he's going right.

But if i need to bet i think Commerzbank would be down before the Deutsche Bank, the Commerzbank isn't that stable as it looks like. Last year the german government even would an association between Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank to save the system.

No idea. As Jim correctly wrote, at the end it dosn't matter in an collapse really. My knowledge about the banques and the system is a lot lower as @JimCosta 's, I think he's going right.

But if i need to bet i think Commerzbank would be down before the Deutsche Bank, the Commerzbank isn't that stable as it looks like. Last year the german government even would an association between Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank to save the system.

I think we all believe that this house of cards will come crashing down at some point. Timing, however, is relevant, at least to those of us who plan on bugging out. If this is it...the end game, the one we do not come back from, that they cannot buy more time...then it is time for me to pack up the animals, abandon any work at BOL1 etc.

So yes, at least for me and mine, the devil is always in the details.

@Mountain Dragon keep an eye on DB, all is not as stable as they want you to think.

I think we all believe that this house of cards will come crashing down at some point. Timing, however, is relevant, at least to those of us who plan on bugging out. If this is it...the end game, the one we do not come back from, that they cannot buy more time...then it is time for me to pack up the animals, abandon any work at BOL1 etc.

So yes, at least for me and mine, the devil is always in the details.

@Mountain Dragon keep an eye on DB, all is not as stable as they want you to think.
How for do you need to go to reach your BOL ?

How for do you need to go to reach your BOL ?
About 3 hours. 1/2 hour more if towing a 40' livestock trailer. That is for BOL2. There are about 10 different routes we can take so...depends.

There is a third place that we have, if we need to stop between but, will leave that out of the conversation since it isn't prepped for a large group.

A little civil unrest, economic turmoil…no bug out. We are safe at BOL1. BOL2 is where we go when all hell is about to break loose and the government is about to collapse.

Our preps are tiered and customized to fit levels of SHTF and TEOTWAWKI. BOL1 is for SHTF. BOL2 is for TEOTWAWKI.

Last edited:
About 3 hours. 1/2 hour more if towing a 40' livestock trailer. That is for BOL2. There are about 10 different routes we can take so...depends.

There is a third place that we have, if we need to stop between but, will leave that out of the conversation since it isn't prepped for a large group.

A little civil unrest, economic turmoil…no bug out. We are safe at BOL1. BOL2 is where we go when all hell is about to break loose and the government is about to collapse.

Our preps are tiered and customized to fit levels of SHTF and TEOTWAWKI. BOL1 is for SHTF. BOL2 is for TEOTWAWKI.
It sounds like you have bases covered . I used to have secondary bug out location that a couple in my group was financed on but they let that go , so where I am held up now is my only site that I have to face and confront what we are facing . -- I have posted before but I am not sure that I posted it on this forum so I will let our members pre-view what some have plans to do . When covid first came upon the scene in the U.S. as we all know panic was what was seen by some . From hundreds of miles away from my bug out area we saw these desperate hoards of people descend into our area . They came with campers , tents and bug out bags and fled to our public lands . I am not talking about this invasion occupying an entire state but they were concentrating within a small portion of the state . It got so bad the Govenor decreed it unlawful to rent cabins , motels or anywhere else for these bugged out people to stay . All public lands were closed down and vehicles of those that fled into the hills with their bugout bags were towed away . A couple of folks from my survival grounds and I went to one of the public land areas to witness this spectacle . We weren't worried about these unprepared folks but found it entertaining to see such a mess .

It sounds like you have bases covered . I used to have secondary bug out location that a couple in my group was financed on but they let that go , so where I am held up now is my only site that I have to face and confront what we are facing . -- I have posted before but I am not sure that I posted it on this forum so I will let our members pre-view what some have plans to do . When covid first came upon the scene in the U.S. as we all know panic was what was seen by some . From hundreds of miles away from my bug out area we saw these desperate hoards of people descend into our area . They came with campers , tents and bug out bags and fled to our public lands . I am not talking about this invasion occupying an entire state but they were concentrating within a small portion of the state . It got so bad the Govenor decreed it unlawful to rent cabins , motels or anywhere else for these bugged out people to stay . All public lands were closed down and vehicles of those that fled into the hills with their bugout bags were towed away . A couple of folks from my survival grounds and I went to one of the public land areas to witness this spectacle . We weren't worried about these unprepared folks but found it entertaining to see such a mess .

I think that was a fairly common occurrence during COVID. A lot of people here, went and bought themselves a truck and an RV to haul. The parks started shutting down and the few that stayed open were packed...then those started shutting down too. Some people started panicking and buying up real estate in what they considered the boonies (really the far suburbs). Now they have it and don't know what to do with it except complain about lack of entertainment, shopping and having "hicks" as neighbors. Humorous indeed.

The WEF'rs are in for a very big surprise when there house of cards collapses. First is how are they going to access their money when banks are closed or out of money? Second is will people accept money if it is worthless? They will be forced to trade a bar of gold for a loaf of bread. And that is if someone wants to trade.

Latest posts

Back