Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this in our future??

”North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un has ordered citizens to hand over their pet dogs so they can be killed and eaten as a new famine threatens the country.

Heavy rain, widespread flooding and crop damages have left the country short of food supplies, leading the Stalinist regime to demand more wealthy North Koreans give up their dogs, which are considered “decadent” luxury and “a ‘tainted’ trend by bourgeois ideology,” according to South Korean news outlet Chosun Ilbo.

“Authorities have identified households with pet dogs and are forcing them to give them up or forcefully confiscating them and putting them down,” a source told the newspaper.

The pets are rounded up, with some of them being sent to zoos and others being sold directly to the restaurant trade.

What’s next, cannibalism?

Back in 2017, North Korean defector Gim Gyu Min claimed that the famine became so chronic in the late 90’s that he witnessed people being forced to eat each other, including a mother who was arrested for cooking her own son in a cauldron.

“It was a common thing at the time. It was not surprising,” said Min.

Yet another reminder that Communism, wherever it is tried, always leads to starvation and brutality.”

I was disturbed by the dog confiscation too. They haven’t admitted they are being rounded up for food but I agree that’s the likely reason. The excuse about being them being decadent western indulgence is BS. All I know is if anyone tries to take or hurt my dogs they are going to get a fight with everything I have....

Dogs more than ern their upkeep. Some more directly than others. Every dog is a therapy dog to someone. As for eating them there are hot dogs, corn dogs and chili dogs.

The Democrats try to blame everything on the Republicans. The Republicans try to blame everything on the Democrats. Both parties are guilty. My advice is when you are thirty trillion dollars in debt stop borrowing. The argument is that if our government doesn't borrow more money then we will have to cut back on handouts ant the people will riot and vote against them. I say if you are speeding towards a cliff it is better to stop than to go over it.

WE need TRUMP so very bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump was less worse than Killary would have been, but that does not imply he is "good". Trump does not have the financial nouse, nor the skills, to effectively bring US govt largess under control.
(I reckon Ron Paul knows what needs to be done, but few others.)
I wonder whether anyone CAN. If they did (start), they probably would be assassinated.

We have already fallen off the financial cliff . At this point regardless who may be in control we can not regain solvency . All we can do at this point is to prepare for a Venezuela style squaller . Like the people now caught up in the economic collapse of Venezuela , some are better able to endure the self created collapse than others . Preppers can position themselves to be on top of the mess , that we are already descending into . The good old days are gone forever .

The good old days are gone forever .

After the collapse we might be able to actually turn this country BACK to the “good old days”. Our collapse will be much more violent than any other, but I do see like minded Preppers who are sticking together making it out the other side.

whats silver doing?
silver.png

Move your investments to tangible assets. A decent article for some ideas.

https://www.truthandaction.org/tang...se-value-in-the-event-of-monetary-collapse/2/
Explain this
First it says: "The best way to ensure future safety in uncertain times is to channel electronically stored savings into durable, tangible assets."
Then is lists under "Things of real value" a bitcoin wallet.
If a bitcoin wallet is not "electronically stored savings" I don't know what is!
I think that should be listed under " Things that will be (mostly) useless in an apocalyptic collapse"

Latest posts

Back