Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Americans are tapping into their 401(k) accounts, data shows --- Here we go , now it isn't just us crazy preppers saying an economic collapse is neigh . Desperate people are maxing out credit cards and drawing out their retirement in a desperate bid to financially not drown as gas and food prices devour their income . The thing is this isn't going to end until we get rational leadership over a country , so these desperate financially strapped individuals are now in a bind as preppers that foresaw the collapse watch their plight worsen .

Well it has now happened . The United States Democrats in Washington DC have spent the entire yearly budget . The responsible members of the Republican house , have decreed to defund the Democrats thief agency " alias IRS " . So what happens next ? That money the Democrats squandered away was supposed to keep the government agencies afloat until next September . They went through the years budget in less than 5 months . It may very well be more than just the tax thief agency going belly up but perhaps an across the board of shutting down agencies . -- It is a good thing we are preppers and ready for railway subsides and other government funded schemes to collapse . No need for stores or fuel for transportation for the self sufficient .
TikTok - Two months after the above post and we still see the divided United States Government with no plan or seemingly no intention to stop the U.S. economy from crashing . My grandson that I am raising said last night , only half joking " after all the money and preparations you have put in for a Nuclear War or some other calamity " you will be disappointed , If it doesn't happen . - In a way , he was right . --- In an article that I read the Republicans are already drawing up a plan for an economic crash . They are looking at expenditures to drop and which things need financial priority when the economy collapses this summer .

Last edited:
When you can create unlimited "money", and pass it out to your favorite companies to keep them afloat, you won't know what the real state of the national economy is until the thing that props it up goes away. That thing is the "petrodollar."
These dumbocrats don't seem to realize that without "fossil fuel" they can't spend unlimited money anymore.
Morons like this guy will suddenly have a "Come to Jesus Moment."

My grandson that I am raising said last night , only half joking " after all the money and preparations you have put in for a Nuclear War or some other calamity " you will be disappointed , If it doesn't happen . - In a way , he was right . --- In an article that I read the Republicans are already drawing up a plan for an economic crash . They are looking at expenditures to drop and which things need financial priority when the economy collapses this summer .
Nah, you'd pass it on to him if it didn't!

If I and mine are long gone (as I suspect we will be because of my personal views of prophecy), I hope my preps are found by someone decent.

My husband even bought a kit- I can't remember where it is from ... maybe from Serpents and Doves? Anyway, it is a kit to explain what is happening in the world in the event of a rapture.

At this point it is an almost certainty that other countries will follow in the footsteps of countries that whose economy has already collapsed , such as Venezuela , Sri Lanka and for down the crapper South Africa . It actually appears nearly every country on the planet is teetering on economic disaster . About the only thing to prevent it , is if something even worse transpires before they economically collapse such as A World Wide Nuclear War . But to be optimistic and presume we do not enter a Global conflict and to see what is the future , simply bring up the plight of the people that once lived in the 3rd best economies on the planet " Venezuela " and study the squaller that they now live in . The plight of Venezuelans can be found on You Tube . Those that live in rural locations find their living conditions much better than those trapped in the gang run cities . --- In Sri Lanka fuel for their automobiles or fuel for transportation of food to a store is virtually non-existent from my last investigation . This is not something that will rebound in a year or so like recovering from a cat 5 hurricane but will be the new permanent lifestyle . -- Desperation is so acute that in some countries they can not keep electrical power because the people punch holes in the electrical transformers , drain out the oil and actually cook their food in that stuff . -- Indeed we are in the " beginning " stages of interesting times for preppers and catastrophic for those that didn't foresee these events and prepare .

Last edited:
No one that's been on this forum for the past year should be surprised or directly affected by any of

I got out of stocks in 2020. I have quite a few EE Savings Bonds that just matured and I am going to cash them in asap. I don't know what to do with the cash though. It isn't a lot... about $40k.
How did this meld into your post? This is Robin not PP

Last edited:
The question is, what happens next? Will it be a cascading effect or will the gov step in like they did in '08 spend money they don't have to borrow time? My guess, too many people didn't notice. They need a catastrophe to hit a majority of the population to be able to usher in a digital dollar.

Joe won't do anything about it because Joe's mind is not working anymore and he has no interest in a USA and your history.
Joe will stick the rest of the money in the ### of the Ukrainian despot and destroy your country and your army completely, probably a plan of Klaus Schwab.
Interesting times as it looks, so probably for the U.S. and Europe, the population is divided and our industry destroyed, one destroys the middle class and takes a civil war in buy, the regime has only the police on your side the Bereitwillig the people beaten up....

--- " Warning this video is not suitable for the unprepared . " This video I could have put under several threads but it appears a " bank run " is potentially on the horizon " perhaps this coming Monday " . At the beginning of the video and a little past half way it presents the bank run possibility . I counted eleven banks that are on the list for collapsing . One statement I liked by Canadian Prepper - When SHTF some will have a plan to confront the crises and proceed to implement it - Some will simply panic and run about not knowing what to do - and finally some will simply freeze in a state of terror .

Latest posts

Back